2 ⭐

"This is probably a terrible idea" I told myself as I entered the cafe. "Why did I even come here in the first place, he's clearly bad news!" I continued, internally battling with myself. I sat ordered a tea and sat down, anxiously waiting and constantly checking the time. 13:53...13:57...14:03...14:11... "Where on earth is he? Wasn't he the one who invited me here in the first place?"

I let out a sigh. Not necessarily because of him but mainly because of myself. Was I really this desperate to find my soulmate? After an hour he still wasn't here. Still no one to be seen. The cafe was pretty quiet as I was the only person apart from an employee. I stood up, really disappointed and walked to the counter to pay.

"He didn't show up?" the boy behind the counter asked as I shook my head. "I shouldn't have waited for him in the first place anyways, it's probably for the best." I got out my wallet to change the subject. "How much was it again?" He smiled sympathetically. "This one's on me." He looked around and smiled somewhat brighter. "You know what?" he started as he got a piece of chocolate. "Take this, I'll be right with you." I smiled back. "Thank you...Felix?" I said, reading his name tag. He grinned a little. "No problem."

I sat down again and took a bite, my face instantly lightening up. "This is delicious!" I said happily, maybe a little bit too loud. "I'm glad you like it" he said laughingly, startling me a little. He sat down in front of me and put his cup of coffee on the table. "So, who's the asshole" he asked bluntly, making me laugh. "Promise you won't laugh at me?" I asked, holding out my pinky. He smiled and intertwined his pinky with mine. "Promise."

I let out a big sigh and started explaining. "You know the term soulmates right? Like, two people who are destined to be with each other?" He nodded, letting me continue. "Well, I thought I found mine yesterday but I guess I was wrong." It became silent for a couple of seconds. "Wait, that's it?" he asked confused. "Come on, I know there's more!"

I laughed softly. "There's really not much more to it. I was walking home from the park yesterday, or rather this night when this guy looked over and well... I thought for a second he was the one? He asked me to meet him here but as you probably noticed he didn't show up, I guess he really was just one of those playboys."

Felix's brows furrowed. "Wait, do you by any chance know his name?" he asked, confusing me as well. "I think it was Chris, why?" He instantly let out a sigh of relief. "Your story really sounded like my brother's for a second, but his name is Chan so it's probably not him. He came home around 5 in the morning, ranting about some amazing girl he met and would meet today but after he woke up he couldn't remember a single thing and now he doesn't know where he was supposed to meet her."

Felix smiled a little. "You know, he kind of reminds me of you. He's a really nice guy and talks about soulmates all the time. The only problem with him is that he has the wrong type of friends. I keep telling him not to hang out with them but he won't listen."

Before I could answer a dark looking boy around my age slammed his fist on the table, giving me a terribly angry stare. "What the heck are you doing with my boyfriend?" I instantly shut down, too flustered and scared to answer. "Come on Changbin, you're scaring her, look at the poor thing" Felix told him.

Suddenly, the dark aura disappeared as he started laughing. "Sorry, did I scare you that badly?" he asked as he took a chair, sitting down as well. I finally laughed as well, not too scared anymore. "I thought you were gonna murder me!" I said laughingly. Changbin shook his head. "Don't worry, I know Felix, he was probably invading your privacy wasn't he?"

Felix hit Changbin's arm. "Don't make me sound weird here, come on..." he whined, making me laugh even more. "You two are really cute together." Their faces lit up as they both smiled shyly. "Thanks" Felix replied. "For how long have you two been dating?" I asked, making them even more shy. "About a week?" Changbin replied hesitantly, making me smile even more. "Cuuute!"

"Anyways, what did this guy do?" Changbin asked, poking Felix's cheek. "For the last time, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Felix argued. "He really didn't. He was just being nice to me after some guy left me hanging, that's all." Changbin's face become somewhat shocked. "Wait seriously?" He stood up, rolling up his sleeves. "Who do I hit?"

We all laughed as he sat down again. "I don't even know the first thing about him, I only know his first name, Chris." Changbin looked a little confused. "Wait, isn't that-" Before he could finish his sentence the door opened. "Felix, you forgot your phone again at home" a very familiar voice called.

"Ah, Chan, thanks!" He said, smiling happily. "This is my brother I was talking about, Chan! Chan, this is..." Felix's brows furrowed as he realized he didn't even know my name. "Y/N! It's Y/N" I said quickly as I turned around. My breath stocked as soon as I saw his face, making me flustered all over again. "Chris?!"