33 ⭐

Days had passed. How many, I wasn't sure, but it sure took long. Hyunjin would occasionally barge in, pretending to be all loving, giving me small kisses. No matter how much I hated it, I had to endure it. Seungmin would sometimes walk in, literally just give me the plushie and walk out again, while Jeongin practically lived in my room. Whenever he could be there, he would. Just to keep an eye out.

I hadn't heard anything from Jisung or Chris since. Obviously, since Hyunjin had taken back his phone, but it definitely messed with my head. What on earth did he mean, I was his. I wasn't, not anymore at least. But the fact that he still thought that way was definitely what had shocked me the most. He did care? It surprised me, scared me too. I wasn't scared of him, but scared of myself. I didn't want to think about him at all, I just wanted to put him behind me.

Although it wasn't exactly easy, being in this situation, practically held hostage because of him. "Y/NNN!" Jeongin yelled as he jumped on my bed. "So... You're either going to hate me or love me..." He got out his phone, showing a chat between him and... Chris. I thoroughly read it, reading every word again and again. "Wait, so you're telling he's going to freaking get here today to get me out of here?"

Jeongin nodded, putting his finger on my lips to silence me. "Not that loud, you never know if they hear it, but yes." I honestly didn't know what to think. I was getting out of here, but because of Chris? I didn't know which one was worse. "How did you even do all of this?" I whispered, already seeing him smile proudly. "Well, Chris suddenly texted me, since he knew I li-, since he knew I wasn't as bad as the others, asking for help."

I nodded slowly, taking it all in. I was getting out of here... How would Jisung be? Did he miss me, maybe even as much as I missed him? I really wanted to believe he did, that was all I could hold onto to survive in this mess. The door swung open, revealing Hyunjin. "Y/N! We're going on a little trip!" He exclaimed excited, glaring at Jeongin as soon as he saw him close to me.

Jeongin looked at me, eyeing to his phone, indicating whatever was going to happen, I had to stay here. "Actually, can it wait until tomorrow? I'm really not feeling well" I said sounding as sick as possible. I had to stay here if I ever wanted to get out, I couldn't mess this up. Hyunjin looked at me suspicious. "Are you sure?" He walked up to me, putting his hand on my forehead.

He groaned in annoyance. "I guess you do feel somewhat hot." He once again looked to Jeongin, getting more and more annoyed by the second. "Why are you still here, don't you have something to do?" Jeongin looked at me, scared. I nodded, trying to show I'll be alright, or at least I'd do anything for it to be. He walked past Hyunjin, glaring once more before smashing the door closed.

"So, what really is up? I know you're just faking it. Anyone coming to your rescue?" My mouth feel slightly open. I didn't even have to say anything, my expression already said it all. He sat down on the bed, leaning his head back. "Who is it? Jisung? Cafe dude and his goth boyfriend?" Honestly, that would have been a lot better.

"No I guess... Then, what about your ex boyfriend? It looks like he still has the hots for you sweetheart." I looked at him in disgust. Even if it was right, there was no way it'd ever happen. He caught on, laughing to himself. "Really? Chris is coming?" He started laughing, seeming awfully amused. "I can't believe it. As soon as you're gone he disappears, we're keeping you company and he's back. Pretty funny don't you think?"

I lay down on my side, facing away from him, pulling the blankets over my head. He's just trying to get to you Y/N, don't let him get to you. "You know what, let him come" he continued, getting up again. "I can't wait to see his angry face again, and I have to be honest, seeing you so worked up isn't exactly unpleasant either. It's a turn on actually, but I'll get to that when Chris is here to witness the show."

He took off the blankets, leaning closer, whispering in my ear. "Be prepared princess, Chris can't stop me anymore." Shivers sent down my spine, disgust and fear growing. He left the room, and Jeongin instantly returned. "Jeongin, did you hear that?" I instantly said, turning back to him. Jeongin simply nodded, just as shocked as I am. "He's just gonna let him come..."

I shook my head. "No, this can't be true, there's no way he's just letting it all happen, he must have a plan." Jeongin nodded in agreement. "Chris could be here any minute now, what are we gonna do?" I buried my head in my hands. "I don't know Jeongin, this is all freaking me out. I don't know what's worse anymore. The fact that Chris is coming or the fact that Hyunjin knows.

Jeongin took me in his arms, my head leaning on his chest. "Listen to me. You're getting out of here, you're going back to Jisung and you're gonna live happily okay?" I nodded, holding on to him. "Thank you, I needed that..." There was a loud banging on the door, followed by it opening. Jeongin and I looked at each other in horror, knowing it was time.

"He's here."