25 ⭐

"It's funny" Jisung started as we sat down, leaning against the wall on the inside of the cabin. He had one arm around my shoulder, keeping me close to him for comfort. "When Changbin called me, telling me it was Chris, or Chan, or whoever, who turned out to be the one threatening me, I didn't even feel betrayed or hurt, or even angry at first. Literally all I could think of was 'is Y/N okay?'. Frankly I'm still more worried about you than being mad at him, most of it even because he played you."

My head shot down again. Played. My first love and I actually got played. "Wait, I'm sorry" Jisung instantly said, seeing my sadness arise again. "I didn't mean it like that." "It's okay... It's the truth after all. Even though it hurts me, one day I'll have to get over it, the faster the better I guess" I replied. Part of me didn't want to accept it, wanted to think it was real, but at this point I didn't know anymore. I didn't know anything about him anymore.

"Let's just stay here" Jisung said suddenly. I looked up at him, eyes growing slightly in confusion. "I mean, just the two of us, forever. They don't know this place right. Then let's just live here. They won't be able to find us, and I'll take care of you, make you happy again. I know that right now, you're still focussed on Chris, and I don't think that your heart will heal that quickly, but over time you'll grow stronger, happier, better. I just want to be a part of it."

I looked at him with eyes wide open, a blush creeping up my face. "Jisung... Are you telling me that..." "That I like you? I thought you'd never guess" he said casually, looking up. "Before you say anything, I know that right now your heart still belongs to him, and that's okay, but at least think about it okay?" I slowly nodded, looking back down again, this time embarrassed. "Okay."

He stood up, stretching out. "If we're gonna stay here for the next couple of days I might as well get our stuff... Do you want me to call over Changbin or Felix to stay with you for the time being?" I looked up at him. "Are you sure? You said no one besides knew about this place right? Maybe it's best if it stays that way... I don't want you to give up on your safe haven because of me." He smiled a little. "Thank you for caring Y/N, I mean it."

"How about this. I'll text the two if you can stay at their place for a little while, I'll walk you there, then pick you up again when I have everything. How does that sound?" I stood up as well. "Sounds good to me, but what about the cafe? And won't... He be there?" Jisung's smile grew more sympathetic. "Felix was cursing for I don't know how long on the phone, saying if Chris would even come back he'd personally strangle here, I think he won't show up for a while.. He already closed up the cafe as well, as he definitely wasn't able to concentrate right now." I nodded, glad I wouldn't have to see him, or at least probably not. "Then let's do that."

As we arrived, Felix instantly took me into his arms. "I'm so sorry it happened Y/N, I swear I didn't know anything about this." "You don't have to apologise, I didn't think you did, it's not your fault anyways." Jisung mouthed a small 'take care of her' to Felix as he turned around, leaving to go home.

Felix brought me inside, putting me down on the couch. He brought blankets, food, face masks and put the TV on. "Self care day" he said with a serious face. Changbin joined us, both of the guys sitting on one side. Felix himself clearly wasn't feeling great either, but he just completely shut it out. Changbin, who didn't know Chris all that well, wasn't affected as much, but was more worried about the two of us.

Somehow I actually managed to calm down a little. Changbin even brought me his plushie to hug, not sure whether to actually hug me himself so playing it safe. I cuddled up underneath the blanket, feeling my eyes grow quite heavy from all of the crying. My eyes eventually closed, finally resting. I could feel Felix carefully place my head on his shoulder as they turned down the volume of the TV before I finally fell asleep.

Jisung came back not too much later, softly knocking on the window. Changbin stood up, letting me peacefully lay down on Felix's shoulder. "Why don't you stay here for a little longer? At least until Y/N wakes up" Changbin suggested, but Jisung shook his head. "It's probably best if we go, the sooner the better. I don't want Chris finding out we were here to begin with, Y/N really wouldn't be able handling with him right now."

Felix let out a sigh, agreeing with Jisung. "I think I owe you an apology. All this time I thought you were a bad influence on my brother, I guess he turned out to be the bad influence..." Jisung flashed a smile. "It's okay, I was kind of stupid, dragging my friends, or so I thought, into all of it. Let's put it behind us, I don't think either of us could use more fighting right now." Felix nodded, now also smiling. "Thanks dude."

They both glanced over at me. "Will you or should I?" Jisung asked, referring to waking me up. "I'll try" he said laughingly as he slowly pulled his shoulder away a little. "Y/N... Y/N, wake up" he said softly, wiping a strand of hair out of my face. My eyes slowly opened, meeting Felix's. I quickly scanned the room, seeing Jisung right in front of me. "Let's go shall we?" I nodded, rubbing my eyes.

"Text me when you get there okay?" Felix said to Jisung, who had one arm wrapped around me. "I will, don't worry. You stay out of trouble okay?" "Don't worry, I'll take care of that" Changbin said, who was standing beside Felix. Felix playfully hit his arm, yet couldn't hide his smile. "And Y/N, if there's ever anything we can do, don't hesitate to call. We're here for you" Changbin continued, making me smile as well. "I know... Thank you, really. If it weren't for you guys I would've been a mess right now." They all smiled, Jisung rubbing my arm.

"Let's go home."