15 ⭐

The next morning I woke up in my own bed, shooting up in cold sweat as I remembered what happened the night before. I fearfully looked around me, but there was no one to be seen. The sun shone brightly through the curtains, lightening up the room. My mind shot back to Jisung. The last thing I could remember was being together with him, did he carry me here?

Whatever time it was, it was too early to even exist. Too early to stress. I closed my eyes again, turning and tossing to find a comfortable position to go back to sleep to. A soft knock sounded on the door as it quietly opened, Jisung's head peaking through. "Y/N...Ah, you're awake." I sat up straight, the blankets still covering the lower half of my body. He came in with a tray with breakfast, even a flower laid down next to it.

He gave me the tray as he sat down on the other side of the bed. "I just wanted to see how you were holding up... You know, after yesterday and all." I smiled a little as I took a sip from the orang juice. "I've decided it's too early to care right now. How about you, are you okay? I mean, it's your house and all, they could easily get in again I guess." He awkwardly looked away, obviously uncomfortable with the idea alone. "I'll change the locks, that should probably work."

He stared down again, still not looking happy. "Y/N, listen... I really like you, and I'm happy you're staying here, but are you sure you want to? I'd completely understand if you wouldn't feel comfortable, especially after last night. I know we don't know each other that well but I hate seeing you upset..." Somehow it felt bad to have him worry about me so much. It feels like ever since we met, all he did was worry about me... If only I could change it so he could be happy too.

But I can! "Then why don't we get to know each other better? That way I won't be staying with a complete stranger anymore right? Chris said he'd come by in the afternoon so we could hang out until then if you want?" His face immediately lit up, like a child getting his favourite toy. "Can we? I've been wanting to get to know you more ever since we met but I thought I'd only get you into more trouble..." I firmly shook my head. "I'm already in trouble anyways, how bad could it possibly get right?" Jisung burst out in laughter, patting my head. "Let's go then!"

We were both outside, walking on the pavement. There was still quite a distance between us though, but I guess it's normal when you don't know that much about people. "Actually, where are we going?" I asked after a while of just following Jisung. He grinned to himself. "The arcade!" My face instantly brightened, already excited. "Owhmygosh I've always wanted to go there!" I jumped up a little, arm up high. "Arcade here I come!" I turned back to Jisung, who was desperately trying to hold back his laughter. "Last one to get there pays for the drinks!" I shouted before running ahead. "No fair!" He shouted back from behind me as he started running as well, a smile still stuck on his face.

Just as I thought I was going to win I could hear Jisung yell my name. Without stopping I look back, only to trip, making me fall on the ground. As I look in front of me a huge truck passed, which would have probably hit me if I kept on running. Jisung instantly ran up to me, crouching down next to me. "Y/N, are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He quickly scanned my entire body, his eyes falling on my knee. "You're bleeding" he said a little panicked. I had to admit, I was bleeding quite a lot. "It's okay, I'll ask for a band-aid or something at the arcade!"

I already stood up when a sharp pain shot through my knee. I tried my best not to show it, but Jisung still did. He crouched down in front of me, his hand patting on his back. "Hop on, I'll take you there." "Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded, and I got on his back. My arms wrapped around his shoulders, my head resting overly close to his. His hair looks so soft... I wonder if it really is. I closed my eyes, slowly breathing in. He does really smell good though.

Before I knew it we were already at the arcade. He carefully put my down again, already looking for a staff member. After a few seconds he came back, a guy around our age accompanying him with a first-aid kit. We went to a small room in the back of the building as I sat down on the table. "Can you two figure it out yourselves? There's some troubling costumers so I have to go." We instantly agreed, soon left alone again.

He carefully opened the kit, getting out some cotton balls and a bit of alcohol. "This might sting a little" he said, not taking his eyes off of the equipment. He placed his one hand on my upper leg, just above my knee as he gently cleaned the wound. Somehow I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him. No, I shouldn't. I like Chris, I can't do this.

He put a band-aid over the wound, which was a lot smaller than it has appeared to be. "You're all fixed up!" He said laughingly as he looked up, meeting my eyes that we're still awfully embarrassed by my own thoughts. "Y/N?" He said softly, his smile slowly fading, turning into a more serious one. His one hand remained on my leg as he slowly started moving in closer and closer.

He wasn't going to kiss me... Was he?