4 ⭐

"Y/N... You look.... gorgeous" Chris said flustered, at loss for words. Changbin and Felix looked at each other, wiggling their eyebrows. His hair was pushed back a little, exposing his forehead. His suit looked perfect on him, as if it was made especially for him. I became flustered as well, my heart beating faster and faster. We just stared in each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity, lost in each other's gaze, until Felix coughed. "Are you two just going to stand here or...?" Chris shook his head, now smiling again, holding out his hand. "Are you ready?" I hesitantly reached for his hand, shyly holding it. "Let's go."

"After you, mylady" Chris said laughingly as he hold the car door open, causing me to chuckle. "Thank you" I said, getting in. Chris sat down behind the wheel and started driving. "I hope Felix and Changbin didn't cause you too much trouble? I don't know Changbin that well, he really seems like a nice guy, but Felix... He can be...weird sometimes." He truly looked worried, making me laugh even more. "Don't worry, the two took better care of me than someone ever did, Changbin already called me his sister in law" I said laughingly, only to become bright red again when I realized I basically called myself his girlfriend already.

"Maybe I'll have to make that reality soon then, don't want to disappoint the guys right?" Chris said casually, putting me at easy. "Oh, we're already here!" He quickly got out, simply to open my door again. "Was everything alright with I think Jisung by the way? It sounded quite serious" I asked to change the topic, too shy to continue talking about the previous topic. Chris shook his head. "He really made a mess, but he'll be fine."

He opened the door to a small restaurant just outside of town. "This is it!" he said happily. He looked slightly proud, making me admire his cute smile. As we went inside, my eyes opened in wonder. The place was completely empty apart from us. The interior was beautiful, it gave off a peaceful and cozy feeling, the colors white and blue to picture the sky.

"Chris, this is beautiful" I said, my eyes all over the place. I could feel his soft gaze rest upon me. "Our parents left us, me and Felix, these two shops. One café to have a nice chat, drink some coffee or have lunch, and this restaurant, obviously for dinner. Felix takes care of the café, and I'm in charge of the restaurant. It's been my biggest pride ever since."

He probably noticed my questioning gaze, looking down. "Our parents had a car accident about three years ago, they sadly didn't survive." A tear escaped my eyes as I looked down. "I'm so sorry, I-" Chris put his hand on my cheek, making me look up again and wiped the tear from the side of my face. "It's okay. They're in a better place now." A silence fell upon us, until my stomach started growling, making me look away in embarrassment while Chris couldn't stop laughing.

"Anyways, let's have a seat! You're hungry right?" he said teasingly, ruffling my hair. "NOT AGAIN" a voice suddenly yelled. We looked back, seeing Felix and Changbin all dressed up. "CHAN, I LITERALLY DID HER HAIR TWICE ALREADY, DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT?" Felix half yelled in annoyance, Changbin trying to calm him down a bit.

"Wait, what are you guys doing here?" Chris and I both asked at the same time. "Oh, we're your waiters and cooks for tonight!" Changbin said enthusiastically. "Don't worry, I called the others to say we'd take over for the day" Felix added. "So basically you came here to spy on us?" Chris asked, not seeming too happy, but when he heard me laugh his look immediately softened. "You guys really are idiots" I laughed.

Changbin came up to us with two sheets of paper in his hand. "Have a seat, literally everywhere!" As soon as we sat down he gave us the papers, all decorated, with the word MENU right on top. "As you can see, here are the menus! Since Felix insisted on not buying too much since he was broke, we don't have much, so basically this is your only choice, but feel free to refuse and order pizza!"

You could hear Felix slam his head against the wall from inside the kitchen. "Changbin" he hissed, calling him back. "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PRESENT A MENU!" It was quiet for a couple of seconds when Changbin came back. "I have just been informed you are not allowed to order pizza, so we'll bring you your food shortly! Can I get you anything to drink?" "Just a coke for me please" I replied laughingly, still surprised by their surprise. "Make that two!" Chris added with a bright smile.

I totally forgot the time, the surroundings, everything just seeing his smile, hearing his voice. He made me feel so at easy, the complete opposite of my first impression of him. Our interests are so alike, the stars, reading, deep talks, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, not even when Changbin came in with the food.

The night went by as fast as lightening. Changbin and Felix left after cleaning everything up, leaving me and Chris alone to talk some more. I could see them wink at me just before leaving, making me chuckle, only to focus on Chris again. Before I knew it I found myself smiling constantly. Not too much later he brought me home again, both standing in front of my door.

"Thank you so much for tonight" I said, smiling shyly. "You too" he said with a bright smile. He engulfed me in a tight hug. I could hear his heart beating faster and faster, feeling mine beating faster as well. I could feel him slip a note in my pocket, then quickly pecking my forehead. "Text me!" he said laughingly as he ran off to his car. He waved once more before driving off as I kept waving and smiling like an idiot. Maybe I really found my soulmate.