21 ⭐

"Minho!" I shouted from a distance, waving as he was waiting outside. "Y/N, quick, come here!" he said, opening the door. The three of us went down the stairs, opening the doors. "What on earth happened here!" I yelled in shock as I saw the entire place trashed. Stuff was broken, everything was a mess, but one thing was clear. The creepy message on the wall. 'I know you saw me.'

"Y/N, I know you know more about this, what on earth does it mean? It's freaking me out. I stumbled backwards a little, awfully terrified. "I- Oh gosh, how on earth do I even start explaining this..." Panick got worse by the second. Jisung spoke up for me before I could even answer. "We'll tell you shortly, but what were you even doing here? I thought we collectively agreed no one was supposed to come here until things were over?" I looked at Jisung, who didn't seem too happy. Was he suspecting Minho?

"I got this weird creepy note slipped through the door, saying I had to check this out, look." He got a peace of paper out of his pocket, showing 'You might want to check your clubhouse.' "Listen, obviously something more is going on so tell me, what the heck is this about?" Jisung and I exchanged glances once again. "We think someone is controlling Hyunjin, the leader of the gang, or so we've thought. We caught him talking to someone today, who clearly seemed to tell him of what to do, so we think there's something more to it than we thought."

Minho scoffed, running his hand through his hair, pushing it back a little. "Are you two serious? Why on earth didn't you tell anyone!" "We didn't know who we could trust" Jisung instantly answered. As Minho's brow cocked I quickly continued explain. "Basically, we think it might be one of us... It was stated clearly that I was not to be harmed, unless the person would know me I don't think it'd make sense."

"So, basically we're looking for someone who has the hots for you right?" Once he saw my confused gaze he continued. "You said so yourself. They have to know you, but if they care so much about your well-being, don't you think the person likes you? So, any idea who it might be?" I awkwardly started into the distance, trying to think of anyone. "The only one I could think of is Chris... And maybe Jeongin? I mean, he has been really caring towards me, constantly telling Hyunjin not to hurt me?"

Minho rolled his eyes, laughing a little. "Girl, you know you're way more popular than just those two right?" Before I could even ask further he already shut me up. "Anyways, it'd probably be best to stay in for a while. I'll come by occasionally to check up on you and Jisung and stuff, but don't go out too much okay? I don't want you to get in any more trouble than this idiot already caused you." Jisung instantly pouted, still feeling awfully guilty. "I can't say I've been through worse, but I'm sure it could get a lot worse. I'll be fine, especially with you guys caring for me so don't worry too much."

I got a broom that was leaning against the wall, starting to clean up the broken glass. "Anyways, let's get this cleaned before one of the boys comes by, I don't want to worry them" I said, the other two already helping as well. Jisung put on music, the three of us singing, or rather shouting along to it to make it more fun.

While cleaning, something caught my eye. It was a small note, the front saying 'to Y/N'. "Y/N, is something wrong?" Jisung suddenly asked. I quickly put away the note, continuing to clean. "It's fine, let's just get this over with and go home, it's already getting late anyways." They both agreed, either one not wanting to stay here for long.

Suddenly Jisung's phone buzzed. "Chris? Yeah, what's up? Don't worry, she's with me and Minho. Wait what? I'm on my way, stay there!" Jisung quickly put his phone away again, tossing me the keys to his, or rather our house. "Minho, you take her home, I gotta meet Chris." "Don't tell him about this!" Minho shouted back as Jisung already ran out.

The room grew quiet. The music was gone, simply leaving an awkward silence. "I wonder if everything is okay" I said quietly, falling back on the couch as we finally finished cleaning. Minho brought me a glass of water, sitting down next to me. "Let's go home soon shall we? I'm not too happy with the idea of being in a place that was just broken into." I immediately agreed, just wanting to go back home.

The walk back was pretty quiet, but not awkward anymore. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay? Seriously, I was bored anyways, I was basically hoping you'd just say yes" he said laughingly as we stood in front of the door. "Plus, if something were to happen to you I'd definitely get murdered, I'd rather live through the night" he quickly added. "I mean, if you want to stay..." I started slowly as I opened the door. Minho instantly walked in. "I thought you'd never ask!"

Minho held up a videogame that Jisung had downstairs. "Wanna bet you can't beat me twice?" he asked with a smug face. I instantly grabbed the controllers, smirking. "You're on!" Just as we were about to play Jisung and Chris came storming in, both awfully out of breath. "Y/N, we have to go, now!"