34 ⭐

The house seemed as quiet as could possibly be, apart from Chris's footsteps. The staircase creaked with every step he took, the tension in the air rising with the second. What on earth was going to happen? I instinctively buried my head deeper into Jeongin's chest, holding onto him as tight as possible.

The steps seemed to have stopped, the appartement becoming awfully quiet again. I could see a shadow from under the door. "Y/N" a familiar voice whispered. "You're in here aren't you?" he continued. I couldn't answer. Part of me was trying to reject his everything, even if it meant his saving.

"We're in here, but be careful" Jeongin answered quietly instead. The door slowly opened, revealing Chris, bit by bit. First his arm, which was ever so muscular. Up to his shoulder, and then his head peaking through, as Jeongin told him carefully checking if no one was in the room besides us. I shut my eyes, feeling my heart beat faster and faster again.

I hated it. The feeling he gave me when we first met, it didn't seem to be going away. The loud heartbeat, the warmth suddenly overflowing your body, the knot seeming to form in your stomach, every single time it came back, no matter how much I tried to resist it. I couldn't fall for it again. For him again.

"Y/N" Chris softly called out. His voice was so tender, worried, caring. Everything I hated even more at this moment. I was supposed to hate him, so why did he seem so sweet? Why couldn't he just hate me too, shout at me, anything but this. It was impossible. We are impossible.

I slowly opened my eyes again, to meet his, still holding onto Jeongin. My heartbeat became twice as loud again, all of those symptoms becoming worse and worse, until I broke off the stare. Hyunjin stood behind Chris, an enormous baseball bat held up high. "Chris!" I yelled, but Hyunjin had already hit him. Chris fell down, and everything happened terribly fast.

Seungmin forcefully took Jeongin off of me, who was screaming and yelling. "RUN Y/N" he shouted over and over, but Hyunjin had already taken me. He got a rope, tying my hands to the frame of the bed, afterwards tying Chris, who was now unconscious, to a chair in the same room. Hot tears streamed down my face in anger, fear, despair.

It wasn't too long before Chris woke up again. Hyunjin had sat down beside me, his hand resting on under my shirt, on my bare waist. His cold hands disgusted me. Chris blinked his eyes, readjusting to the bright light coming through the window. He instantly looked up to us, rage once again taking over him.

"Hyunjin you sick basterd, what on earth are you doing!" he shouted. Hyunjin simply laughed, leaning closer to me. "Rebelling seems like the right word for it" he answered. I tried to look away, but Hyunjin had forcefully gripped my chin, turning me back to him before shortly connecting our lips. I tried to kick him, but his legs were tangled in mine, stopping them from any movement.

I hit my head against his, causing his lip to start bleeding. "You crazy bi-, I was going to be gentle with you but you can forget about that now" he stated, once again entangling our lips, making me taste his bitter blood. His hands were roaming around my body, going up and down, discovering every single inch of me.

"Hyunjin, stop this!" Chris shouted again, this time more desperate. "Look at him" Hyunjin commanded me while moving his lips down to my jawline and neck, and all I could do was comply. Our eyes met once again, both desperate to get out of this place, both panicked. "Hyunjin, she has nothing to do with this, let her go. You have me already."

Hyunjin slowly leaned backwards, giving me some space to breathe. He turned to Chris, licking his lips. "I don't think I can do that" he plainly said, continuing. "You see, if she didn't mean anything to you, you wouldn't be here begging me to let her go, and I've learned something. The best way to hurt someone is to make them watch their loved ones get hurt."

"Although, this isn't exactly hurtful is it now princess? I'm sure you're secretly enjoying this" he smirked, feeling proud of himself. "Not in a million years" I grunted back. My eyes shot back to Chris, who was trying, and actually succeeding to get out of the grip. I had to keep Hyunjin busy if I wanted to prevent the worst.

Hyunjin was about to turn his head to Chris, but I just managed to capture his lips, pressing mine against him. He turned to me again, taken by surprise, now even cockier than ever before. "I knew you were enjoying it. Already taking more yourself, you naughty little girl." He kept that dirty smile on the entire time, pressing his body closer to mine.

In the meantime Chris had managed to free himself, soundlessly getting up. Chris proceeded to storm here, punching Hyunjin before he even realized Chris was free. Hyunjin fell off of me, Chris desperately trying to untie the rope keeping me on the bed. The rope came undone, but not in time. Hyunjin pressed my back against his chest, a knife against my throat.

Chris stumbled back, his hands up high. "I'm so sorry" he mouthed. "To the basement you two, there's no way you're getting away with this. Chris seemed to know the exact way, leading us there. Hyunjin still held me tightly, walking with me to the dark underground space. Chris had already walked down the stairs, Hyunjin following by throwing me in.

Chris caught me, instantly putting me behind him. "Why don't you two figure things out first, and when you're finally in love again we'll continue this little game. It's more fun that way, I want Y/N to beg, beg for me as she watches the one she loves." His laugh was eerie. He closed the door, locking it before walking away, leaving just Chris, me, and nothing but darkness.