17 ⭐

My heart stopped, my eyes flickering embarrassed. "Yes" I said as soft as possible, still not believing it was happening. "Yes" I said a little louder, coming to realization. I instantly flew in his arms, our heartbeats matching, both going way too fast. He stroke my hair, planting another kiss on the top of my head. "I love you so much Y/N." "I love you too Chris."

"And I love the both of you too, Minho is downstairs" Jisung suddenly called out, causing the both of us to jump up, instantly scooting away from each other. "For how long..." Chris awkwardly started, definitely embarrassed. "Long enough to see you two being gross, now come downstairs before those two come up."

Jisung already went down again, me and Chan awkwardly staring at each other, then both chuckling to ourselves. He pressed one last kiss on my lips before walking ahead downstairs. I fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. My arms were spread wide open, eyes dreamy, remembering the touch of his soft lips against mine. "We're actually dating..."

After a minute or two I went downstairs as well, going down right into chaos. Minho and Jisung were pestering Chris when Minho spotted me. "There she is, the star of the day!" Minho said as he instantly scanned me with a smirk on his face. "I may or may not have accidentally spilled something about the two of you" Jisung said, rubbing the nape of his neck. I instantly turned around, trying to go back upstairs but Minho already caught up, his arm around my shoulder. "So, the two of you are actually dating huh?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows while being awfully close, closer than he should be.

Which ticked off Chris. "Yup, so let's not get too familiar with her now" he said, already closing in. Minho instantly let go of me, already going back into the living room, falling down on the couch. "Oh right, Y/N! I got you a phone! It's only my old, but at least it's something!" Chris said as he handed me over his old one, which was even more recent than the one I had. "Thank you..." He smiled brightly, not doing anything however since the guys were all watching.

After a while of chatting Chris and Minho had to leave again. We quickly exchanged numbers, just in case before they all went their separate ways, leaving Jisung and me alone again. "So... You and Chris huh..." He started off, nudging my arm. I nodded, still awfully embarrassed by it. "Yeah..." I said as my voice trailed off, looking away slightly. "Congrats" he said with a soft smile in his face. "I'm happy for the two of you!" A small smile formed again. "Thanks."

My phone buzzed, confusing me a little until I remembered I just got a new one. I quickly opened the message, checking what it said.

Felix
-Y/N, what are you doing right now?
-Changbin is out for a while and I'm horribly bored
-Want to come over and watch a movie together?

"Jisung, is it okay if I go to Felix's for a while? I'll be back before dinner." Wait, why was I asking for permission in the first place? Just hearing Felix's voice made Jisung annoyed, but he didn't let it bother him too much. "Of course, I'll take care of dinner tonight so don't worry about it, be home at 6?" I nodded happily, curious as for what he was going to cook. Frankly I'd never even seen him cook. "Yes, see you at 6!"

Y/N
-I'm on my way!

Felix
-You're the best!!!
-I'll prepare tons of blankets and food, see you in a minute!

"Bye Jisung!" I said loudly as I left, firmly closing the door behind me. I got my earbuds out, putting my favorite song on repeat. The walk was quite peaceful, there weren't many people outside. Except for one I didn't want to see. Hyunjin. I instantly turned around the corner, hoping he didn't see me.

"N" he started as he picked up his phone. "Yes, everything is going according to plan... I know I know, don't hurt the girl. I told you last time was an accident! You're right, I'm sorry, it was my fault... I know, but if we want this plan to work we really need her, she's the key to success! I promise I'll be careful with her. Now I've got to go, I'll see you soon at the park."

He passed by without having seen me. N... Is that the actual leader? But it can't be his real name... Maybe it's a letter within his name? I shook my head, already getting a headache from so many questions. As Hyunjin continued walking I followed behind him, still quite far behind him in order to be noticed.

He went into an alley, one of those typical horror movie alleys. One you'd rather not go into, but if I wanted to know who was doing this I'd have to. I quickly went in, but no one was there, and Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen. You've got to be kidding me, did he notice I was following him? I quietly walked though, trying to find a clue.

All of a sudden I heard a loud noise behind me. I instantly turned around, only to see a small kitten kicking away a can of coke. Jeez, that scared me more than it should have. I turned back, this time even more petrified. Hyunjin stood right in front of me, a smug grin on his face as he slowly walked closer, eventually pinning me to a wall. He leaned in on my ear, whispering.

"If I didn't know better I'd almost say you had a crush on me since you keep on stalking me~"