31 ⭐

My feet were dragging behind my stumbling body, my wrist tightly pulled forward towards wherever he was taking me. Seungmin didn't look back even once, not even when I tripped. He simply pulled me up by my wrist, picking up the pace once again.

It was only when we were a few streets away from the shopping mall when he suddenly stopped. His grip moved to my hand, and he finally looked at me again. "You better be a good actress or that stupid boyfriend of yours is going to get in trouble again" he threatened. He was smart, I had to give him that. He really knew how to get to someone, apparently with words as well. There was no way I'd put Jisung to more danger, and he knew that all too well.

I had to act as well as I could, I had no other choice. I put on a smile, swinging our hands back and forth as we entered the mall. I received some odd stares from people who had recognized me when I was still with Jisung, but I couldn't let it get to me. I'd worry about that later. "What are we even doing here?" I angrily whispered. Seungmin simply stayed quiet, pulling me into one of the shops.

"You wanted the pink one right baby? I can't believe you lost your suitcase, how are we supposed to have a sleep over if you haven't prepared anything?" he suddenly asked, holding up a toothbrush. Did this dude take acting classes or anything? He is better than any actor I'd ever seen on TV so far.

"I know... I'm sorry Seungmin" I said, wiping the smile off my face. If he could act, I could too. And what is better than the sad girlfriend act? He took me in his arms, gently stroking my hair. "Nice move but don't think I'll let you have your way" he whispered in my ear. He moved away slightly, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's okay, you know I'll do anything for you. Now let's go find you some cute pyjamas!" He had instantly turned it around with just one sentence. Well played mister.

The shopping seemed to take hours. I was just surprised he actually paid for it. We got a toothbrush, pyjamas, extra clothes, even a teddy bear, 'for if I missed my teddy bear to cuddle'. The more time I spent with him, the more I started to think he might actually have someone he cares about like that. It seemed logical right? Because there was no way he simply knew how treat someone like that. There was no way he could act THAT good.

We got into a taxi, ready to go back to their place. His hand was still in mine, keeping me in place. As soon as the taxi started driving Seungmin placed my head on his shoulders. "Close your eyes baby, you must be really tired after walking so much. I'll wake you up when we're there." A good way to say 'don't you dare look or you're as good as dead'. I uncomfortably moved my head a little, closing my eyes. If things weren't this twisted I'd almost think he'd actually be a good boyfriend.

Somehow time actually flew by. Even though he was faking it, he was right, I was awfully tired. We got there sooner than I thought, but that must have been because I fell asleep. Seungmin softly woke me up again, paying the driver as we both got out. I looked around me, but couldn't recognize anything. Did we go to an entire different city?

He opened the door with one hand, somehow still holding mine with the other, even though the taxi was far gone. Hyunjin instantly came running down excited, yet instantly dropped his smile when he saw us. "Seungmin, when I said do whatever you want with her I didn't mean take her on a freaking date" he snarled. Seungmin let go of me, actually pushing me into Hyunjin's arms. "You take her back, she's no fun to play with." Without another word Seungmin went upstairs, into his room.

"What did he do with you?" Hyunjin asked in a raspy low voice. "He...took me out on a date?" I answered hesitantly, simply revising his own words. Hyunjin got the teddy bear, throwing it on the ground. "Listen, if anyone here is going to have you as their trophy it's me, so don't even think about it." Did he actually think I started to like Seungmin? I laughed to myself, a bit amused by Hyunjin's behavior.

Hyunjin, however, did not laugh. "You think this is some kind of joke?" he asked awfully annoyed. He took my wrists, pressing me against the wall in the hallway. What's with these guys and grabbing wrists, then coming way too close? Did they watch too many drama series? "I'll show you who you belong to" he growled, smashing his lips against mine roughly.

My eyes widened, my lips pressing together to try to get him to stop, which didn't work until after a while. He moved away again, clearly still not satisfied. "Whatever, your room is at the attic, I'll bring you something to eat soon. Just don't bother me." He picked up the teddy bear, throwing it at me before storming away. Why would they want to keep me here if they were going to act like this anyway?

It's not like Chris would still care...