18 ⭐

I let out a small sigh. "No thank you, I don't have a Stockholm syndrome if that's what you thought." Hyunjin backed away again, running his fingertips through his hair. "Listen Y/N, I seriously don't have time to deal with you right now... I still have to prepare some stuff" he said awfully annoyed. Just at that moment Jeongin came walking in. "Jeongin, perfect timing!" Hyunjin said as he pushed me into Jeongin's arms. Jeongin caught me, a little worried. "You bring her to wherever she was going then meet me at you know where" he said before taking off.

Jeongin quickly let go of me, watching Hyunjin leave. I tried to sneak away, but Jeongin instantly noticed. "Do you still think that badly of me?" he asked with the most hurt hint I've ever heard. As I kept silent he let out a sigh. "Listen, I wish things weren't like this either but there's nothing I can do about it..."

At that moment it all got too much. A tear escaped my eye, then another one, more and more flowing down my face. Why did I have to get in this mess? Why couldn't I just lead a normal life, like everyone else? Jeongin looked shocked, a little panicked even. "Wait Y/N, please don't cry, I'm so sorry, please stop crying" he said, having absolutely no clue of what to do.

He slowly moved closer, taking me in his arms. I didn't even have the strength to protest, leading it to me crying out in his arms. After calming down a little I awkwardly got out of his grip. He looked around him, seeing Hyunjin already long gone. "Listen, why don't you just go? I won't bug you like Hyunjin said, there's no way he'll check now anyways." I slowly nodded, trying to get myself to calm down.

Jeongin bent down a little, meeting my eyes. "Just go home, take a shower, watch a movie and calm down a little, you've been through awfully a lot because of us I'm so sorry you had to get caught up in this, I wish Hyunjin would simply come to reason I'll try talking to him to make sure he won't bother you as much, so don't worry too much okay?" I smiled a little, looking back at him. At least he wasn't as bad... "Thanks Jeongin, I'll get going then" "Be safe!" he yelled back as I already went to Felix.

After a while I rang the doorbell, Felix already completely ready with a blanket wrapped around him. "What took you so long! Get inside quick before the pizza gets cold." He took his blanket off, wrapping it around my shoulders. "Sorry... I got caught up by Hyunjin, but luckily enough nothing happened." Nothing he should have to worry about anyways. "That guy again!? Y/N, this is seriously getting out of hand" he called out worried. "I know, but there's not much I can do about it either"

I sat down on the couch, Felix already handing me the pizza, flashing me a small smile. "If you ever need a bodyguard, just let me know!" I laughed a little, playfully hitting his arm. "And get you even more angry than you already are at them? No way!" Felix jokingly rubbed him arm, pretending to be hurt. "Anyways, if there's anything I can do, just hit me up."

"Is that pizza I smell?" a voice called out from the hallway. "Definitely smells like it" another familiar voice called out. "Psssst, I think they're trying to steal our pizza" I whispered to Felix, who instantly started eating twice as fast. "NWO HWAY!"

"What's all the fuss about- Oh, Hi Y/N" Changbin said as he got inside the living room, Chris following shortly after. "Baby? What are you doing here?" I ate another bite of my pizza, already seeing him stare at it. "Felix told me he was awfully bored since he was home alone so he invited me here."

"How about you guys? Didn't expect you to be coming home together" Felix added, still eating his pizza way faster than he should. Changbin walked up to Felix, managing to get the last slice as he took a bite. "We met at the park. I had to go to my parent's house to help them with some chores, and the park is a bit off the normal route, but still pretty so I thought I'd take a little detour."

Chris sat down next to me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I had to pick up something for a friend, that's why I had to go" he said, only having eyes for my pizza. I chuckled to myself as I gave him a slice, scooting a little closer to him. "Anyways, do you guys wanna watch the movie with us?" I questioned. Changbin shook his head, stretching his arms. "Nah, I should probably head up early, I'm tired after being bossed around by my mom." He quickly pecked Felix's lips, waving to me and Chris. "Goodnight guys!"

Chris stood up as well, kissing the top of my head. "I should probably go up as well, I still have something to do. Felix, don't you dare do anything to my babygirl!" He said, pointing his finger at his younger brother. Felix wiggled his brows, only stopping when Chris threw a pillow in his face. "I won't, I won't." Chris turned back to me, his gaze instantly softening again. "Y/N, do you want me to walk you home when you're finished?"

Before I could answer Felix did. "Don't worry, I'll take her home....Or did I just ruin your date?" He added a little embarrassed. Chris nodded, laughing a little. "You totally did, but I'll manage. Y/N, will you at least let me know when you're leaving?" I stood up, blankets still around me as I ran up to him, hugging him. "I promise. Goodnight Chris!" His ears turned bright red as he engulfed me in his arms. "Goodnight Y/N" he said before quickly going up as well.

"We might just have the cutest boyfriends ever" Felix said, smiling lovingly at just the thought of Changbin. "We definitely do" I agreed, an embarrassed smile forming on my face, remembering the tender gaze that was resting upon me. That smile soon faded though, as realization hit me.

If Chris and Changbin met in the park, did they meet Hyunjin?