37 ⭐

His cold tone shocked me. I heard him mad before, but never at me. He didn't exactly sound mad, but it was clear it wasn't to his liking either. "Wait, Jisung, I don't know what this is either, and whatever it is, I certainly don't want it. You have to believe me, I only love you." Jisung got out of the blankets, standing up and pacing around. "Y/N, I want to believe you, but you won't even talk to me about what happened in there, and clearly you know something about Chris that I don't. I love you, but I frankly don't know what to do right now."

My heart just shattered in two. The one person I needed the most right now couldn't even trust me. "I thought you told me you understood that I wasn't ready to talk about it yet?" I asked hurt. He ran his hand through his hair, exposing his forehead in the process. "I do, and I respect it, but that doesn't mean I'm fine with it. I want to know what happened, I want to know why you suddenly don't really seem to hate Chris anymore, and why you apparently keep thinking of him. I want to understand you Y/N, I want to help you and trust you, but it's really difficult for me this way."

"Fine, you want to know? I got locked up by Hyunjin trying to get him off your back, but he harassed me. Jeongin was the only one trying to help me, but even he couldn't do much, so he asked Chris for help. Chris came, got beaten up, and we both got thrown into the basement. He told me he was trying to earn their trust, to gather info to turn them in. He never meant for all of this to happen. And I know what he did was wrong, but doesn't the fact that he never tried to hurt us mean something?"

He simply stared at me with a blank face. "You're actually taking his side." I instantly shook my head, wanting to protest, but got cut off. "You really are! Even if he didn't mean to, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to fully trust someone again! He hurt me beyond compare Y/N, yet you're still defending him. If you're still so fond of him, why don't you go visit him instead?" he yelled in frustration.

A single tear streamed down my face. I put the blankets off of me, walking past him without saying a word, out of the cabin. I somehow desperately hoped for him to stop me, but all he did was watch me leave. I could hear him break down, punching the wall and screaming, trying everything to suppress his sobs. I wanted to run back in, but my legs wouldn't go. They simply kept on moving forward as more tears silently came falling down. Why did this have to happen when we needed each other the most?

I found myself at Felix's appartement. The streets were quiet, sky painted orange as the sun set. I knocked a couple of times, Felix instantly opening up. "Y/N" was all he could manage to say upon seeing my puffy eyes. "I had a fight with Jisung" I said quietly. Felix instantly took me in, sitting me down on the couch as he got some water, wrapping his arms around me. "It's okay to cry, I'm here" he whispered over and over until I finally let out all of the stress that was built up inside of me.

-------

"It must have been so hard on you" he said after I had told him everything. From Jisung being taunted to taking his place, from getting to know more about Chris's story to the fight with Jisung. Changbin had walked in at first upon hearing my cries, but soon left me and Felix alone to talk. I nodded, finally having calmed down a little.

"So what about you and Jisung? Did you two break up?" he asked worried.  I shook my head. "No... At least I don't think so. I don't really want to either, it was just a stupid fight, that's really all... We just both need some time to progress things." Felix nodded in understanding. "Then... What about Chris? You told me there's this weird feeling you get around him right? What exactly do you feel?"

The only person I was trying to forget, and I just had to be remembered of him again. "My heart starts to beat faster, even hurting sometimes. Somehow I can't seem to stop thinking about him, no matter how hard I try, when he touched me I felt this warm feeling flow right through me body, and I felt cold when his touch disappeared..." It all sounded pretty weird, summing it all up. Almost like love, no matter how weird it was. I was in love with Jisung, yet the feeling he gave me felt completely different.

"Wasn't that what happened when you met him the first time as well?" Felix continued. I hummed in response. "Yeah, and basically every time after as well... It sounds weird right?" I let out a sigh. "I don't think it sounds weird at all, in fact, I might have an idea of why you keep feeling like this." My head instantly shot up, hopefully looking at him. Any explanation as for why I was so acting so weird would do at this point.

"Do you think he really could be your soulmate?"