10 ⭐

I could try to hit him all I want but it was no use, he was way too strong for me. He tapped on his ear again, probably shutting down the intercom he had in. His grip on me loosened, hurting less, yet there was still no way I'd get out of it. "Don't scream" he said dangerously low as removed his hand from my mouth. "Why are you even doing this? There's a month left for Jisung to pay you guys back, why involve me?" I looked up to meet Jeongin's somehow tender gaze. "Listen, I don't want to either but it's Hyunjin's orders."

His grip moved to my wrist, giving me some space as he took me with him. "Listen, I'm not even really Jisung's girlfriend, or Chris's, or anyone's, I just wanted to save him from...you guys." He didn't look back, but clearly wasn't feeling comfortable. "We know but clearly they care for you, Hyunjin definitely won't give up on that. We won't hurt you, I promise, he just wants to keep you for a few hours as a reminder..."

Analysing his every word, one thing stood out. "You keep saying Hyunjin, but what about you? It doesn't really look like you want to be in this at all."  He kept quiet, his grip slightly tightening. "Let's go, we're almost there." There must have been some way to get him to reason, it was obvious he wasn't happy with what was going on, even though he didn't say a word. I just had to find out how.

Not too much later we arrived at what simply seemed like a normal home, surprising me a little. It was a small apartment just outside of the city. Jeongin must have noticed my curiosity as he let out a small chuckle. "Hey, even we have homes you know." I nodded, not taking my house off the number, already having memorized the street name. He carefully opened the door with one hand, taking me inside.

"Jeongin, you have her right?" Another voice asked, one I didn't hear before, but already knowing it belonged to the third guy. His voice just fit his looks, it wasn't hard to figure out. "I do Seungmin. Isn't Hyunjin here?" Seungmin hummed. "He's gone out to buy some groceries, should be back soon." Jeongin let out a sigh of relief, it becoming more and more clear he's not comfortable around Hyunjin at all.

"Is it okay if I take her to my room? I'm pretty sure she won't be comfortable having to sit with us downstairs." Seungmin simply hummed again, this time an approving one. "Just lock the door and window." We walked past the living room, making me lock eyes with Seungmin. His gaze was cold, maybe even colder than Hyunjin's, as if there was no emotion left. Not even sorrow or pain, just emptiness.

Jeongin quickly pulled me along into his room, even putting on the radio. "Listen, don't mind him and Hyunjin okay? They're not that bad...or at least weren't, but anyways, if there's anything you need, ask me okay? I don't want to get you involved with them." He locked the window, walking up to the door. He turned back once more, his eyes more apologetic then I've ever seen anyone have. "I'll bring you lunch in about an hour, why don't you get some sleep? It'll be over soon that way." Somehow I was able to smile, feeling somewhat reassured by his calm tone. He wasn't bad at all. Maybe he just got caught up in a situation, or maybe he was being forced here. Whatever it was, he clearly was quite nice under the circumstances.

He closed the door behind him, I could hear him lock it behind him and walking away. Almost instantly I got my phone out of my pocket, surprised they didn't take it away. I sat down on the bed, receiving a thousand messages as soon as I turned it on. I went to Chris's chat, not knowing who else to turn to.

Chris
-Y/N, where are you?
-Please text me for the love of chicken
-Y/N, I'm begging you, where are you?

Y/N
-They got me, but Jeongin said I could go in a few hours
-They didn't hurt me, I'm okay
-They address is XXX, I'll send you my live location for if anything changes.
-I'll be back soon, so please don't worry too much. I'm okay

Without waiting for a reply I put my phone back on my pocket as I heard the door slowly unlock again. I lay down as fast as possible, pretending to be asleep. I could hear footsteps come in, a scoff following. Hyunjin. "This girl even falls asleep when kidnapped, she really is something..." He laughed a little, putting a few steps back. "Jeongin, she's completely hugging your blanket!" he said teasingly to the younger guy, only to receive a pillow to his head back.

Of all moments, my stomach had to growl right now. Quite logical since I hadn't eaten anything, leaving instantly before we could even eat the breakfast Felix cooked for us, but it was the worst timing ever. I shut my eyes tighter, knowing that I was totally busted. It was quiet for a few seconds until the door locked again, this time from the inside.

"You can open your eyes you know, it's not like pretending to be asleep will really be helping you in anyway." As I kept them shut he grabbed my chin, turning my face to his, which was really close. Too close. As his other hand closed in I shut them tight again, already flinching. He let go again, sitting down on the end of the bed. "Jeez woman, Jeongin already told you we won't hurt you right? Stop being so stiff." "Easier said than done" I muttered under my breath, not in the mood for a conversation with him.

He stood up after a while, walking up to the door again, until my phone rang, as if it wasn't bad enough already. His head jerked back, walking back quickly as he threw it on the floor, completely shattering it. I could hear Jeongin bang on the door, clearly alarmed. "Hyunjin, open up!" Obviously, Hyunjin did, in fact, not open up. He ran his hands through his hair, seeming more stressed by the second. "You told them everything didn't you..." He paced back and forth, then walking up to my as he tightly grabbed my shoulders, digging his fingers in my skin. "DID YOU?" he screamed in anger as he shook me back and forth.

I couldn't answer him. I knew it would be my death if I did. The banging on the door became louder and louder but Hyunjin couldn't care any less. He pushed me away, on the wall the bed was against. "I should have done this myself in the first place." He walked up to the window, trying to calm himself down. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'll just have to take care of it myself."

Everything went so fast, I couldn't even comprehend what was going on. I ran up to the door, unlocking it as fast as I could. Hyunjin ran up to me, holding me back as Jeongin stormed in, trying to separate us. Hyunjin threw me on the ground, the both instantly stopping. The room became a messy blur, together with their faces. Hyunjin cursed, Jeongin called my name over and over, but I couldn't hear anything.

All that was left was darkness.