8 ⭐

There was no room to even move an inch. He forgot to mention that it, in fact, was only a small bed. Way too small for two people, especially if you're not actually sleeping together, meaning laying in each other's arms. Protesting didn't work on him, nor did finding other solutions. The couch was off limits as it was too small to sleep on, going home was definitely too dangerous and there was no way I'd wake up Changbin to get an extra matrass from underneath the bed, so I guess this was the only solution.

Since I didn't have anything with me, Chris was kind enough to lend me his clothes. I had to say, they were really comfortable and smelled good, like him. Despite the comfortable clothes, there was no way I would sleep any time soon. As much as I liked him, I was by far not mentally prepared for anything that happened today. Getting out of the bed wasn't going to work either. I'd have to climb over Chris's body to get out, which would obviously wake him up.

I let out a sigh, turning around once more, facing him again. To my surprise his eyes were open, softer than I'd ever seen them before. "Can't sleep either?" he whispered. I nodded, the awkward feeling instantly disappearing. Seeing him smile like that actually put me at ease, knowing that it might not be that weird after all. He loosely wrapped his arms around me, pulling me a bit closer to him. "Let's just talk" he whispered, stroking my hair back to get it out of my face.

I couldn't even remember the last time I could talk to someone for that long. We talked about our hobbies, the stars, our favorite food, basically anything you could think of. I didn't fall asleep until sunrise, only then realizing how late it was. Chris got the keys out of my jacket to pick up my clothes and other belongings, letting me sleep peacefully.

Or well, as peacefully as it could get with 4 guys downstairs. "What do you mean Chris isn't here?" Felix knocked his head against the wall, obviously not happy about his brother's friends suddenly coming over. "I just told you, he's picking up Y/N's belongings" he said for the third time, getting more annoyed by the second. Jisung, however, still didn't seem to get the memo. "Can't she just bring those here herself?" Felix looked a little puzzled as well now, but didn't want to think of it. Changbin, who had been in the kitchen the entire time, finally spoke up, a little too loud maybe. "She slept here!"

Felix now turned around, just as surprised as the other two. "Wait, what?" I couldn't properly hear it from upstairs, but I could swear I heard him curse under his breath. "I mean, well, I don't know exactly why but she and Chan came home in the middle of the night. I didn't really want to ask much but it seemed quite serious."

It was as if suddenly a light bulb went on right above their heads... "But if I slept in the guest room, does that mean she..." "Slept with Chan?" Felix finished, horror spread all over his face with just the thought of his brother sleeping next to, or maybe even with a girl. He ran upstairs without thinking, throwing open the door to his brother's room. As soon as he saw me safe and sound, dressed, and with a huge bedhead he let out a relieved sigh, his face instantly softening.

"Sorry, we woke you up didn't we?" I sat up straight, rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. "It's okay..." I could hear footsteps rush up the stairs, instantly showing Jisung stand in the doorway. "YOU SLEPT HERE? WITH CHRIS? LIKE, THE TWO OF YOU? IN ONE BED?" I nodded slowly, not thinking much of it until I finally realized what they were after. I instantly grew flustered, waving my hands in panick. "It was nothing like that!!"

"We met them on the way home, it would've been too dangerous to send her home" Chris suddenly spoke up, who had returned home about a minute ago. The others hummed, understanding his point of view. "It's just temporary though, until we find her a better place to stay" he quickly added, hoping to get rid of any weird ideas the others had.

"Wait Ji, didn't you say you had a spare room?" Minho asked, who came upstairs as well. "I do..." he said slowly, looking at Chris for approval, but he didn't seem too happy about it. "Isn't it better to keep her away from Jisung? No offense, but technically speaking she's in trouble because of him, if the two were together they'd kill two birds with one stone. I think it's best if she stays here for a while."

Felix now butted in as well. "But where? Changbin has the guest room, she can't just keep sleeping in your bed, it's way too small." Changbin mouthed a small thank you to his boyfriend, actually not wanting to give up the guest room since he and Felix were both too shy to sleep in one bed. "Listen, I promise I'll keep Y/N safe, trust me okay?" Chris still didn't look too sure, but hummed in agreement. "Fine..."

Jisung seemed weirdly happy, maybe just glad he finally had some company at home instead of constantly being surrounded by silence. "Guys, is something burning?" Minho called from downstairs, to which Changbin instantly ran down. "THE FOOD!" We all ran after him, seeing our breakfast completely burnt black. We all just watched in defeat, our stomachs all rumbling. "Breakfast at my place?" Jisung asked. "We could bring Y/N's stuff over as well!"

Chris grabbed hold of my hand, pulling me a little closer. "You go ahead, I'm taking Y/N out for breakfast. I'll bring her and her stuff tonight okay?" Jisung nodded as the rest left quickly, all hoping to quickly eat, whatever it was. Felix and Changbin however stayed behind as well. "Chan, want to go eat breakfast at the cafe? I gotta open up anyways."

Chris nudged his brother's arm, already walking ahead with me quickly following. "Get in Lix, was already planning on doing so anyways!" He paused for a second, seeing the poor short boy fiddle his fingers. "You too Changbin, did you really think I was going to leave you here?" His face lit up as he quickly ran up to his boyfriend, shyly reaching out for his hand.

The drive was short, obviously because it was only a few minutes away from home, but the rain made the car a necessity. Felix and Changbin opened up the cafe, already bringing us some tea. Everything seemed so peaceful, but of course, it was too good to be true.

"How could you burn the food you idiot" a stern and annoyed, yet way too familiar voice spoke as three people we knew all too well entered the cafe. They say down right next to us, luckily enough for us not even sparing us a glance. "Excuse me, are you going to take our order or what?" Hyunjin asked, literally slamming the menu on the table.

It wasn't hard to spot Felix's annoyance, but mainly fear. Chris had told his brother about them, not much but enough to make him know they're bad news. Changbin had fled to the back before the three could notice, quickly texting the others not to come here. I glanced over, meeting the eyes of the younger one. You could slowly see his face go from surprise to an evil smirk. "Well well, look at who we have here, miss Y/N."