14 ⭐

A loud crash instantly woke me up. The sound of something falling, shattering in a thousand pieces. "Come on Jeongin, I told you to be careful for goodness sake! What if they woke up? We'd be doomed!" I heard a loud whisper from downstairs. Jeongin...? No, no, no, you've got to be kidding me, they can't be here, not right now, not when I finally broke free. I instantly got up as silent as I could, instantly walking to Jisung's room. Just as I was about to open his door a light tap on my shoulder stopped me, sending shivers down my spine.

I slowly turned around, seeing Jeongin right behind me. "Jeongin, what are you doing up there, is someone awake?" I looked at him with terror, but surprisingly Jeongin denied it. "No, I was just checking up on them" he whispered back, taking me back into my room by my wrist. "Pretend to sleep, Hyunjin might come up" he whispered even quieter in my ear as he quickly tucked the blankets over my body. I did as I was told, instantly closing my eyes.

Just as Jeongin said, the door opened a little wider, the shrieking sound filling the room. If only Chris was here, or if only Jisung woke up, but no. "Jeez, that girl really is always asleep" he said with a sigh, sitting down on the edge of the bed, watching awfully close. I could feel his breath on my skin, giving me goosebumps. I could hear Jeongin mumble something under his breath, but couldn't exactly make out what.

His cold hand slowly moved to my face, I could feel shivers sending down my spine. It'll be okay, he'll go away eventually. Don't let him know you're awake Y/N. "Hyunjin, maybe we should go" Jeongin said, trying his best to get Hyunjin away from me, but without luck. "You go meet Seungmin downstairs, I'll be right there." Jeongin once again protested, but with only one look from Hyunjin he went away.

Hyunjin got even closer, I could feel his lips lightly touch my ear. His one hand one still on my cheek, his other now moved to my hand. "I know you're awake you know" he whispered in an awfully low voice. Another shiver crawled down my spine. I kept my eyes shut, not wanting to admit it even though it was obvious. "You're lucky I'm not allowed to do anything you know, otherwise the night wouldn't have been so quiet." He stood up again, walking out.

As soon as the door closed I sat up straight, eyes wide open, shivering in fear. The front door opened and closed, and the house became quiet again. Without thinking I instantly ran out, bumping into Jisung. He grabbed my arms, looking at me with such worry. "Y/N, are you okay? They didn't do anything to you did they?" I wrapped my arms around his, burying my head in his chest. "I was so scared Jisung, I thought they'd hurt me again! Why were they even here?" He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back. "I don't know either Y/N, but I'm just glad they left and that they didn't take you..."

We both sat down on his bed. Jisung made some tea for me to calm down, but every inch of me was still trembling, but not from the cold. Jisung wrapped his blanket around the two of us, slightly pulling me closer to him. "It's okay, I'm here now." We sat like that for a few minutes, not saying a word but calming down with a comfortable silence.

"Y/N... What happened just now? I could hear them downstairs, but before I knew it I heard them move into your room..." I looked down, remembering the feeling of his cold hand. "I'm not sure either, one second I heard noises downstairs, so I wanted to go to you, but suddenly Jeongin was behind me... Somehow he helped me and told Hyunjin I was asleep, but as Hyunjin actually came upstairs Jeongin took me back to my own room, I guess he was trying to help me."

Another short silence fell. "But...what about Hyunjin?" I shook my head, not wanting to remember even more. "He checked and eventually went away... Jisung, shouldn't we just call the police? How did they even get in?" Jisung looked down, a horrified expression on his face. "I called the police multiple times, but no matter what they did, they got away with it."

I suddenly remembered one thing he said. "Jisung, Hyunjin said he wasn't allowed to do anything to me, do you think he's being controlled by someone?" Jisung's face turned shocked, a little scared even, but he tried his best not to show it. "Don't think about it too much okay? It'll be alright, we'll get through this."

I put my cup of tea down on the floor, getting a little closer to Jisung, laying my head down on his arm. He was a little shocked at first, but started stroking my hair again, comforting me. "Let's try to get some sleep for now okay? You must be awfully tired... Y/N?" He looked down, seeing me already fast asleep on his arm. He chuckled to himself, carefully lifting me up and putting me back to bed. He sat down in the bed for a little while, smiling to himself.

"What am I supposed to do with you Y/N..."