6 ⭐

I instantly looked down at our hands, quickly pulling mine away. "We're not! It's a really long story... In short, I saved Jisung from some bad guys by pretending to be his girlfriend and he said it wasn't safe for me to go home so he told me to come here and I was freezing so he held my hand and-" I kept on rambling, but Chris stopped me. "So you two aren't dating?" I firmly shook my head, causing Chris to let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness."

He quickly turned to Jisung. "Jisung can I have a word with you?" he asked quietly. Jisung looked at me with a small awkward smile. "Thanks again" he quickly said before going up the stairs again. Chris walked up to me, pecking my forehead. "We'll be right back okay?" I nodded, a bit worried, watching the two of them leave.

It was only at that point I realized how awkward the situation was. There was one other guy, smiling continuously "So, I guess you really know how to get to someone's feelings huh, seeing how you already captured Jisungs and Chris's hearts and all" he of them said, his dark brown hair parted a little in the middle. I vigorously shook my head, flustered by the comment. "It's nothing like that, really! I just helped Jisung out of the situation he was in, that's all, really..."

The smirk, however, didn't go away. "Then how about Chris? He seemed pretty jealous just now... Just saying." I looked down uneasy. "We only met up a couple of times so far, but please stop asking these kind of things, it's uncomfortable." The boy scoffed, a small "sorry" leaving his lips. Minho patted the couch. "Make yourself at home, I'm sure those two will be back any minute." I looked back at the staircase again, hoping to even see a glimpse of them. What was taking them so long?

"What even were you thinking!" Chris yelled in frustration as soon as he closed the door behind him. "They're definitely going to target her now and you know it!" Jisung immediately answered back, trying to defend himself. "She literally came running up to me saying babe, what was I supposed to do? Literally, they would've finished me if I didn't go away with her!"

Chris let out a sigh, knowing that indeed Jisung didn't have any other choice, admitting defeat. "We can't just let her go home like this. It'll only be a matter of time before they find out who she is, it's not even a question of if, rather a question of how long." Jisung nodded in agreement, looking down in guilt. "I'm sorry, if I didn't do...you know, that, in the first place, we wouldn't have been in this mess." Chris looked up at the younger boy with such tender eyes. "Hey, what happened happened, we'll get out of this together okay?" Jisung seemed to lighten up a bit by his words, flashing a small smile as well.

Chris's mind immediately shot back to Y/N, just the idea of her running up to him, the way how she and Jisung held hands and all, a bit of jealousy overthrew him. "Say, why did you hold her hand anyways? She had pockets herself you know." Jisung instantly shot up embarrassed, waving his hands in denial. "Really, she seemed cold, that's all! I didn't know that she was yours!"

'Yours.' How he wished it was true, but he knew he couldn't, no, shouldn't go too fast. "Technically speaking she's not mine...yet" Chris said, his ears red, but not from the cold. Jisung's brows furrowed, awfully confused. "Then why the jealousy dude" he said laughingly. As soon as he saw that Chris, in fact, wasn't laughing, he quickly stopped. "Alright alright, sorry. Let's go back downstairs, I can't even imagine how the poor thing must feel right now." Chris immediately ran down. "Shit, what have I done!"

"We're back!" Chris said, hurrying down the stairs. The two of us looked up from the TV, already playing Mario Kart. Minho let out an annoyed sigh, throwing his controller back on the table. "Dammit, now I'll end last again!" I didn't bother to look up for a good minute, then finally waving my arms in the air. "First place!" Minho looked at me in amazement, then back to Chris and Jisung. "Where even did you find her, she's seriously good!!" The both looked at each other, laughing awkwardly.

"OH, RIGHT" I suddenly shouted, startling the others. "Chris, Lix is worried sick about you! He texted me, asking if I knew where you were and stuff." He let out a sigh. "I literally left him a note.... Y/N, can you text him for me that I'm on my home? I'll take you home as well, you should get some sleep." I nodded, already taking out my phone.

Y/N
-Lix, are you still awake?
-Chris went out with some friends, we're about to go home rn

Felix
-You're with him?
-You shouldn't be out at this hour, it's already seriously late!
-Anyways, thanks for the message, get home safe~

"I told him we're on our way home!" I said, putting my phone in my pocket again. I got up again, waving goodbye to Minho. "It was nice meeting you!" They both smiled, already feeling a lot more comfortable. "Same goes to you" Minho said at first, yet sneakily wiggled his brows after, already getting hit by Jisung. "Have fun~"

Chris rolled his eyes, then turning to me again. "Let's go, shall we?" I walked up to Jisung, smiling shyly. "Don't get in too much trouble okay?" He laughed softly, but I knew it wasn't meant. The trouble would probably just get bigger. He quickly hugged me, then immediately letting go again. "Thanks again Y/N, get home safe."

The streets already emptied, except for a few people. As a motorcycle passed closely, Chris pulled me closer towards him, his hand now resting on my waist as we kept walking. He promptly stopped, pulling me into a dark alley, covering my mouth.

"It's them."