30 ⭐

Running had never seemed so exhausting, but I couldn't care less about it. Even if it would cost me my lungs, my breath, every way possible to save Jisung is one I would take. I could see Hyunjin and Seungmin sit on one of the benches, Jisung nowhere to be seen. Normally I'd hate it, but if he were I just knew he'd never let me.

I ran up to them, panting and trying to catch my breath before when being able to talk. The two exchanged glances, Hyunjin raising an eyebrow. "Jisung already went back you know" he said a little surprised. "I know" I simply said, still trying to catch my breath. "Then why on earth are you here? Listen, I'm pretty sure Jeongin already told you but we have no business with you, you should go.

I firmly shook my head, I wasn't going to give up this easily. "I have a proposition to make" I finally said, catching their attention. Hyunjin's brow cocked, a sly smirk forming on his face. "Oh?" he said interested, petting down on the bench to make me sit down. I hesitantly sat down, not very comfortable with the idea alone, but it was something I'd have to get used to.

"Tell me princess, what is it? You've got my attention, use it I'd say." I took a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for what I was going to say. "I want to trade places with Jisung" I simply stated. Short, but powerful. Hyunjin scoffed, laughing to himself. "I don't think you do sweety, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it with us." I rolled my eyes, annoyed he wouldn't give in.

"I don't care about any of that. I know you're torturing Jisung, let him go and take me instead." Seeing how serious was, Hyunjin actually started taking me serious. "Listen, are you sure you want to do this? I'm pretty sure your boyfriend wouldn't really agree don't you think? I think he might get a bit jealous of how much time we'll be spending together."

My mind shot back to Jisung's innocent, cute and bubbly smile. My heart started aching, simply knowing things wouldn't be the same anymore... But it was already too late. Things had already unraveled, there was no turning back now. I'd do anything to make them stop hurting him. As long as he was happy, I could survive as well.

"Just agree with it already. I'm alright, bring the pain on" I said annoyed. Every second he waited was an extra second of doubt. I was terrified, I wanted to run away, but I knew they'd just find us again. Hyunjin's face formed a mixture of surprise and amusement. "Don't worry too much about the pain princess, we'll be gentle with you." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning in and whispering in my ear. "You've got yourself a deal sweetheart."

Now there was really no turning back. There was no knowing on what they'd do, I could only imagine the worst. Would they kidnap me again? Would they make me pay the money like Jisung? I had no idea what to expect, and that was what terrified me the most. Was this going to be my doom? Highly likely. Was I scared? Definitely. But did I regret it? Not even one bit.

"Come with us baby, we'll take you to your new home, you're moving in with us, isn't that fun?" My eyes widened. Going with them meant I'd probably never see Jisung anymore. I instantly tried to talk my way out of it. "That wasn't the deal. Jisung and I would switch places, meaning I'd have to pay you and whatever but I'd still get to live at home."

"Tch tch tch, poor innocent Y/N. Different person, different rules. It's that simple, really. You'll get used to it soon enough, so don't worry. I'll prepare a beautiful room especially for you, so be a good girl and go with Seungmin now okay?" Seungmin simply looked at me, still not saying a single word. I really couldn't figure him out, but maybe I could just talk some sense into him.

His aura was powerful and threatening. He didn't even have to speak, one stare and you'd be obeying his every will without even knowing what exactly was going. But there had to be more to him than met the eye. There had to be something, anything that could help me brake out of that trapping gaze, and I don't simply mean running away. A way to break away for good.

If only I could come up with a way. Hyunjin's finger traced hand, up to my arm, my neck and jaw before slowly getting up, leaving us. "Goodbye sweety, be a good girl okay?" I didn't answer him. There was no way I'd play that little game of his along. Hyunjin groaned in annoyance. "Whatever, I'll eventually get you and we both know it, just wait. Seung, do whatever you want, I don't care right now." With those words he marched off, into the unknown.

I simply stared back at Seungmin, who's stare had never left me. The silence became unbearable. His stare penetrating my soul, as if he could see right through me. It felt like a staring contest. The first one to look away lost, neither of us willing to give up the little game. "Are we just going to stand here all day?" I asked sarcastically, still looking him dead in the eye. I had to find a way to get right back at him. What was his trigger? How could I get him to talk to me?

He turned around, basically letting me win. "Come with me" was all he said, but I decided to play the game further. It seemed like there was this tiny crack forming, could I open it further? "And what if I don't want to?" I asked him, standing still.

He turned around, pushing me back on the bench. His and on each side of me, trapping me inside them. His stare became even more penetrating than it had just been, even growing darker and hooded. His face was only inches away, stopping right in front of me. I think I just made a wrong crack.

"That wasn't a freaking question, you're coming with me, whether you want to or not."