3 ⭐

All eyes were focused on me now. "I'm an idiot!" Chris shouted while turning around, facing the wall while repeatedly hitting it with his head. "Of course I told her to meet me here, where else would I take her..." he muttered under his breath.

"Wait, what's going on?" Felix asked terribly confused. "Last time I checked your name was Chan instead of Chris" he added. "It's a name my friends gave me, I've been using it whenever I'm with them, they thought it was cooler" Chris explained, while still hitting his head against the wall.

"Wait" Changbin suddenly interrupted. "I'm supposed to hit my brother in law? Wow, awkward first impression!" Everyone burst out in laughter, including Chris, who finally turned around. "So YOU'RE THE GUY MY BROTHER KEEPS TALKING ABOUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!" Changbin laughed sheepishly while rubbing the nape of his neck. "That's probably me."

"Shut up!" Felix said embarrassed. "It's not like you weren't talking about Y/N all night long!" he contradicted, now making Chris embarrassed. "You were constantly talking about how amazing she was when you couldn't even walk normally anymore!" As soon as Chris stood up Felix ran out of his chair. "Come here you!" Chris said while running after Felix who was running through the café.

When Chris and Felix calmed down a little they both took a chair and sat with me and Changbin again. "Listen Y/N, I'm so terribly sorry for making you wait so long for me, I know being drunk isn't a good excuse, but I truly forgot. Will you please let me make it up by taking you out for dinner tonight?"

Felix was smirking, poking my side with his elbow. "I'd say yes" he whispered as he leaned in closer to my ear. "Even if it won't work, free food." As soon as he finished his last sentence I burst out in laughter. "Felix, no!" I said laughingly as I playfully hit his arm. I quickly turned back to Chris. "At what time are we meeting?"

His face lit up with a cute and shy smile. "Should I pick you up at 6?" I nodded. "Sure!" Suddenly his phone rang. "Hello? Oh, Jisung, yeah, what up? You're in trouble? Where are you, I'm on my way! Okay, see you soon, hang in there." We all looked at him slightly worried. "I'm going to Jisung, I'll be back soon!" He quickly walked out, only to come back even quicker. "Felix, you kidnap her or something so I know where to pick her up!" He yelled from the door opening before storming out again.

Felix and Changbin looked at each other as a smirk grew on their faces, both turning to me. "Wait, you're not actually going to kidnap me right?" They both stood up and grabbed one arm. "Changbin, you take her shopping and bring her to my house, I'll close up a little early today so I'll be home around 5, will that be enough to do her make up?" Changbin nodded. "Got it!"

I instantly protested. "Wait guys, I don't have enough money to go shopping right now, plus I already have stuff at home." Felix let out a tch and shook his head, holding a card up. "Don't worry, I have Chan's credit card, I got this!" I tried to protest again but Changbin wouldn't let me. "Listen, I like you already so if I'm gonna have a sister-in-law as well I want it to be you, so you're going to be the prettiest girl he's ever seen tonight. Let's go!"

Felix waved us goodbye as Changbin took me into his car. "You know, my mom would probably kill me if she knew I was going with a stranger, let alone a boy!" Changbin tried to look hurt but it was easy to see he was holding back his laughter. "Technically speaking we did kidnap you so she'd probably kill me and Felix first... Anyways, should we just go to the mall to find something?" I nodded, still a bit flustered by the whole situation. "Sure, let's do that!"

Not too long after we arrived at the shopping center. "After you" Changbin said laughingly as he held my door open. "You know, if you keep being so nice to others Felix will get jealous~" I said teasingly, making Changbin flustered this time. "Do you think so? I don't really think he's the jealous type... But I guess I wouldn't mind." He mumbled before closing the door behind me. He quickly shook his head. "Let's go!"

"Y/N, what about this? I think it would look nice on you!" Changbin said as he held up a dress. "Do you think so? I don't really wear dresses that often so I honestly wouldn't know." I replied hesitantly. "Don't worry, I know it'll look pretty on you!" He shoved it in my arms and pushed me into the changing room, closing the curtain. "Tell me when you're done!"

I let out a sigh when I looked in the mirror. "Changbin, I really don't know..." He hesitantly opened the curtain again, his mouth instantly falling open. "What do you mean you don't know, you look gorgeous!! Wait, let me send Felix a picture, smiiile!" He said, holding his phone up. I awkwardly smiled as Changbin happily sent the picture.

Almost instantly he bursted out in laughter. I quickly bent over to see the message.

Lix💗
-IF WE WEREN'T DATING I'D DEFINITELY STEAL HER AWAY FROM CHAN
-BUY IT WHETHER SHE WANTS TO OR NOT
-HOLY FREAK
-...Chan better appreciate her or else she's moving in with us, deal?

"I guess we should buy it then..?" I asked, now also laughing a little. "Definitely" he replied, "just don't look too cute or Felix might leave me for you." I instantly shook my head and waved my hands in panic. "He would never!!! You two really are made for each other!" Changbin's laugh turned into a smile. "Thanks Y/N, really!"

-------

"I'm home!" Felix yelled as he closed the apartment door behind him. He came out of the corridor, only to have the exact same expression as Changbin. "Okay but YOU'RE LOOKING GOOD!" he said, making me laugh. "Honestly, I barely know you two and you're already my biggest hypemen!" Felix and Changbin looked at each other, both holding up their thumbs. "Nice!"

-------
"Try to sit still" Felix said calmly. He sat right in front of me, his make up suitcase right next to us on the table. "I'm just glad I'm not the test subject again" Changbin said laughingly, getting a glare from Felix. "Well, maybe I should ask Y/N over more then." Changbin hugged Felix from the side. "I'm just kidding, you really have talent."

"Can you close your eyes Y/N?" Felix asked, focussing on me again. Without a word I closed them, instantly feeling a brush on my eyelids. "You aren't going to make me like, really ugly on purpose or anything right?" I asked nervously. "Listen sweetheart, you're going to be the most beautiful date ever tonight, don't you worry about a thing!"

I absolutely lost track of time while being dolled up, but it felt nice so I didn't mind at all. "Aaand, DONE!" Felix said as he removed the brush, putting it back in it's case. "Here, have a look!" He said as he got out a mirror, showing me the makeup. It was a really natural look, yet looked stunning. I stared at my own face somewhat in admiration. "I love it so much, thank you Felix!" He shook his head with a content smile. "No problem!"

Felix's phone rang. "Freak, I totally forgot to tell Chan you're here!" He anxiously picked up the phone, putting it on loudspeaker. "Hi.." "WHY DIDN'T YOU RESPOND? I SENT A 100 MESSAGES!" He let out a sigh. "Anyways, where's Y/N? You didn't actually kidnap her right?" Felix's laugh became more awkward by the second, you could hear Chris bang his head on the other side of the phone. "Just...stay there and try not to kidnap more people okay?" With that, he hung up.

"Are you ready?" Changbin asked as he handed me my coat. "I don't really know" I replied honestly. "I've actually never been on a date before... What if I mess up?" Changbin ruffled my hair with a bright smile. "Don't worry, it'll be amazing!" Felix, peeking from the door let out a sigh. "Oh COME ON, NOW I HAVE TO DO HER HAIR AGAIN!"

Five minutes later, the doorbell rang, just when Felix finished. "Want me to open or will you?" He asked. "You go" I instantly replied, even more nervous. He stood up, walking to the door. The door slowly opened, making me more nervous by the second. Will it really be okay?" I could hear Felix from the hallway. "Since when do you wear suits?" He asked laughingly. "Whatever, Lix. She's inside right?" Felix nodded, making Chan walk through the door, instantly making my heart beat faster again. Will I really be okay?