13 ⭐

Jisung quickly pulled his hands away, only to face a seriously mad Felix and awkward Changbin in the background. "You're seriously lucky I'm not Chan right now." Jisung stood up, walking to the kitchen, getting something to drink. "First of all, what are you doing here? Second of all, I wasn't hitting on Y/N and third of all, they're not dating so I'm allowed to flirt with her if I wanted to. Luckily for Chris I in fact am a good friend so I won't."

The tension in the air rose as both guys stayed silent, both however obviously not happy with the other being around. "Chris gave me your spare key to check up on Y/N since I was worried about her, I guess I should've been even more worried." Jisung came back with two glasses of water, flashing me an apologetic look, seeing how uncomfortable I was, before turning to Felix. "Listen, I know you don't like me and think I'm bad for your brother but that doesn't mean you have to talk down on me like that. I just wanted to make Y/N feel more at easy after all she's been through because of me, can't I be nice anymore?"

"JuSt TrYiNg tO bE nIcE my ass. You're right, I definitely don't like you, and just accepted this because I wanted to give Y/N some privacy, but I won't hesitate to sleep on the floor if that's what I'll have to do for her to move back in if you keep this up." Changbin was tugging Felix's arm, but Felix's glare remained focused on Jisung. I stood up, walking up to Felix. I could see his gaze slowly turn to me, growing confused. "Lix, thank you for worrying, but I'll be fine. I'm sure Jisung didn't mean anything by it, so please don't jump to conclusions like that okay?"

Felix pulled me in his arms, looking down. "I just don't want you to get hurt anymore okay? You really mean a lot to me and Chris even though we don't know each other that well, I just want you to be happy..." I slightly backed away, looking up with a smile. "Thank you, but I'm really okay so don't worry." I looked over at Changbin, flashing him a smile as well. He smiled back, glad I seemed to have calmed the boys down. "Why don't you guys go home for now? I'll come by tomorrow so get some rest for now okay?" Felix looked at Jisung once more, who was still standing there with an annoyed face, then back to me. "Alright but if anything happens just come over okay?"

Felix and Changbin finally left, making me and Jisung instantly fall on the couch again, this time with pizza. "Listen, I'm sorry for what just happened, Felix and I just really don't get along... I hope you didn't misunderstand." I smiled, yet could help but think about his words. " They're not dating so I'm allowed to flirt with her if I wanted to." It was true, Chris and I weren't dating yet, but I had to admit, sometimes it really felt like we were. The forehead kisses, being in his arms, hearing his heartbeat. It felt more comfortable than anything in the world.

Yet there was I a couple of hours ago, for one second feeling the exact same for someone else. I didn't want to, but I didn't have the ability to stop it. For one moment, it was just there, the next, it was gone. I shook my thoughts away, looking back at Jisung. "It's okay, don't worry about it. Let's just forget about it okay?" He nodded relieved, patting my head again before finally eating.

"You know, I've never actually had many friends before" he casually started off, probably trying to lighten up the atmosphere, even though the sentence was doing quite the opposite. I used to have one girl I was really close with but we stopped seeing each other about a year ago. We used to have a lot of skinship so I guess I'm just not used to anything else, I didn't even think about how it could come across, I guess it's just naturally for me now whenever I feel comfortable with someone." He looked back at me, laughing awkwardly, making me laugh even more. "Really, it's okay, don't worry about it too much."

"So...You don't mind? But I don't want Chris to take it wrong like... Felix just did." I let out a sigh, once again thinking about Chris. "I don't think he'll misunderstand... He is really calm and understanding as far as I know, so I don't think he'll get the wrong idea." I finished the last slice, putting the box on the table. "And please don't get too mad at Felix okay? He was probably just worried about me, I literally came running into his shop while crying, I'm sure he just wanted to check up on me." Jisung's smile dropped, but he still nodded, trying to think the best.

I stood up again, putting the box away. "I should probably get some sleep, I'm pretty tired... I'll talk to you in the morning okay?" He stood up as well, ruffling my hair once more before walking ahead of me. "Goodnight Y/N, don't let the bed bugs bite!" I watched him leave up the stairs until he completely vanished from my sight. There was something about him that kept on catching my attention, he was different, yet in a good way, I guess. I slowly walked upstairs again, seeking the comfort of my bed. I smiled to myself once more, thinking about this afternoon. "Goodnight to you too Jisung."