41 ⭐

Where on earth could he possibly be? There were so many words left unspoken. So many feelings kept inside, hidden away in the hope they'd disappear. I wandered around the city, just walking past Felix's cafe, seeing an uproar. People gathering around, sirens turning off again. I moved closer to see what was going on, only to be left in shock.

"Hwang Hyunjin, Kim Seungmin, Yang Jeongin, you are hereby under arrest for distortion, dealing of drugs and kidnapping. You have the right to remain silent" a loud voice called out as three oh so familiar guys were being cuffed. I moved in front of the crowd, actually left speechless. Chris did it. He finally proved it, but how?

My eyes locked with Hyunjin's, his smirk growing. "My princess, fancy seeing you here!" he smirked. "Aren't you gonna get me out of here?" I growled in disgust as he was put away in the car. I instantly looked at Jeongin, who was terrified. "Please promise me you'll tell them the truth" he said before getting in the car as well.

"Excuse me, are you by any chance miss Y/N?" one of the police officers asked me as he walked up to me. "That's right..." I said slowly, still confused about how Chris managed to put them away. Or at least, it had to be Chris right?" The police officer smiled a little, pointing behind his car. "That young man told us what you had gone through. Do you think you could testify against these three?" I nodded, not taking my eyes off the person standing behind the police car. "Could I by any chance talk to him first?" The police officer looked back at the car, then smiled and nodded. "Please come as soon as you're done."

The police officers drove away, finally giving me a clear image of him. Chris actually did it. The crowd disappeared, leaving just me and Chris. I awkwardly walked up to him, looking down all the time. "I guess you finally got enough evidence didn't you?" I fidgeted with my fingers, seemingly more nervous than ever. The beating of my heart became louder and louder the closer I got, my body growing hotter by the second.

"I managed to take a video, getting enough pictures as well of what they did over time... I'm just glad this is finally over" he spoke. "What about Jeongin, he won't actually go to jail will he? He was forced to help anyway..." Chris shook his head, a small smile resting on his face. "Don't worry about him, if he testifies against those two I'm pretty sure he won't have to."

I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad... But Hyunjin really got what he deserved. As for Seungmin, I really don't know, I never understood what went through his head." The one moment he appeared to have no emotion, the next he practically took me on a date and comforted me in his own way. He was a weird person, I honestly didn't know what to think of him.

"You know, apparently his little sister got murdered. Hyunjin promised him he'd find the killer if he'd join him, so I guess that's why he seemed so devoted. I finally found a picture of the two, and you two really look similar... I guess you brought back a lot of those memories, so he probably found it hard to deal with. He wasn't a bad person at first, Hyunjin just turned him into one."

An awkward silence took over again. "Chris, I need to talk to you" I started, building up my courage. "First of all, I hate you." His smile dropped drastically. "Or rather, I hate how you make me unable to hate you" i continued. "I always get this stupid feeling around you, and I really wished it would go away after I found out you were the one who hurt Jisung and me, but it didn't go away. I convinced myself I hated you, so why wouldn't you let me hate you?"

Chris seemed conflicted, was he supposed to be sad, happy? I wouldn't know how to feel either if someone said those words to me. "Y/N... That feeling... Does your heart beat insanely loud when we meet?" I nodded, still not looking at him. "Does your body heat up?" I nodded again. He put his fingers under my chin, lifting up my face, looking me right in the eye. "And does all of this feel ten times stronger when you look at me?" I nodded again, this time not taking my eyes off him.

"Y/N, one last question. Do you still really think that you hate me, and that there is no cell in your entire body that still loves me?" Our entire life together flashed before my eyes. The way he made me smile, made me feel safe, warm. My body automatically shook my head, as if I had lost all control over it.

Chris leaned in, kissing me once again, setting off fireworks in my body. "Than from now on I will do everything to make every inch of you love me again." A small smile appeared on my face, already growing bigger and bigger by the second. He truely was the only one to make me feel this way. He looked around, laughing to himself. "You know, soulmates are said to meet again at the exact same place three times. One time whem they first meet, the second time when they realize they might have feelings for each other and the third time when they realize they're soulmates.

I looked around, suddenly coming to realization. That first night we met was here. Felix's cafe is about a few metres away. Our first kiss, was a few metres away. And now... "Y/N, there's no point in denying it anymore. You are my soulmate, and I love you. And if saying I hate you is a way for you to say you have feelings for me, than I hate you too, to the moon and back."

--------

THE END!!!

Thank you all so much for sticking with me until the end, I really hope you enjoyed it! I hope you all stay happy and healthy <3

If you guys want I could publish one last chapter from Chan's point of view, showing how for him this all started and how he eventually got all the evidence! Please let me know!