Chan's POV ⭐

"Chris?" Chan asked, chuckling to himself. "Yeah, it sounds fancy! Like those famous people, actors and stuff" Jisung said happily. "Come on, we're almost there, you're gonna love Minho. He's weird as freak, but a cool guy!" Jisung walked in front of Chan, who just stared. How glad he was that they met. "You know, you really saved me back there, I thought that girl was going to strangle me for not wanting to take her out" Chan chuckled, finally catching up to Jisung. "No biggie man, Bros before hoes. Anyways, why didn't you? She was kinda cute." Chan just shrugged. "I'm still waiting for my soulmate." Jisung raised his brow but smiled. "I hope you find her man.

---------

"Help! A voice screamed as loud as possible. It was dark, but clear to see someone was in trouble. Chan spotted a guy, getting completely beaten up. Without even thinking he ran up, hitting one of the guys. "I'll join, just please stop this!" the voice plead, bursting out in tears. "What on earth do you think you're doing?" One of the two older guys yelled out. "I could ask you the same thing! Leave the poor kid alone!" The guy raised his eyebrows, a resentful smile on his face. "Why, do you want to take his place? Our little Jeongin here already agreed to join, maybe you should be next!"

And that was how it all started. No matter how much Chan tried, he couldn't get out of their grip, it completely broke him. He gave them money, but it was never enough. He got beaten up, stalked, it freaked him out. If only he never helped. He didn't accomplish anything by it anyways. The poor kid already had gotten dragged into it.

"Stop!" Chan yelled as he received one more hit. "Why would I do that?" the guy he recognized as Hyunjin asked, that old annoying smug smile on his face. "I know someone with tons of money. He lives alone and is an easy target. I could get this done." He mentally scolded himself. How stupid was he, getting Jisung involved in this. He knew it was a big risk, but in order to get enough evidence he had to do something. These guys had to go away for good.

Hyunjin actually stopped, he squatted down next to where Chan was laying. "I'm listening." This was his chance. If he'd get in on it he'd be bound to help. He could make sure Jisung wouldn't actually get hurt, and he'd make up for everything after these guys were caught. "I'll give you everything you need to know under one condition... I'm in charge of this."

---------

"Man, I needed that!" Minho said laughingly as he stretched out, taking the last sip of his beer. "Never thought this of you, but Chris, you really do know a lot about this already don't you?" It took a second for Chan to turn around, still not used to his new nickname. "I guess? It's just nice to finally have someone to go with!"

Suddenly Jisung nudged Chan's arm, giving him a cocky smile. "Dude, there's a cute girl staring at you!" Chan turned around to see who, instantly feeling his stomach turn, his entire body started burning up. He was completely enchanted by her. Did he drink too much or could it be her? He had to be sure. Without even thinking he walked up to her, the closer he got, the more he felt it. She was his soulmate.

--------

"Hey N, you're not gonna believe this" Hyunjin said enthusiastically. Over time he had actually gotten quite close to them, Hyunjin actually started trusting him. He felt worse the deeper he got into this. Was it ever going to work? "What's up" he replied monotone. "Jisung actually has a girlfriend! We could use her against him. Chan's eyes shot up. They knew about Y/N, he was doomed. He instantly walked up to Hyunjin, grabbing his collar. "Listen here. That girl is mine, so don't you dare touch even a single hair on her head."

-------

"Chan, are you really okay with Y/N living there?" Felix asked. "First he gets you into fights, now he's taking Y/N. He really is a horrible friend, seriously man." Felix said. When Chan was being tortured be Hyunjin and the rest, he made up a little lie so Felix wouldn't know what was actually going on, but now Felix completely hated Jisung. If only Lix knew the horrible friend was Chan himself. "It's okay man, I trust him. I'm sure she'll be okay, I'll make sure of it."