11 ⭐

"What do you mean we can't take her to the hospital? She hasn't woken up in three days Hyunjin!" "She will Jeongin, now shut up about the hospital. Listen, we're safe here, I'm not ruining that, she did this to herself." Footsteps left the door, slamming it closed as another presence sat down, softly stroking my hair. I could tears fall down on my face as Jeongin broke down. "I'm so sorry Y/N, it was never supposed to go this far, I promised you I'd keep you safe, I promised myself this would never happen again yet here we are..."

My eyes slowly opened. My head felt heavy, a sharp pain shooting through it. "Y.../N?" I sat up straight, still dizzy and completely disoriented. Without even realizing it, Jeongin hugged me tight, crying out. "I thought you were gone... I thought that we- we...killed you." Hyunjin walked in to see what Jeongin was talking about, but left as soon as our eyes met, not wanting me to see the guilt in his eyes. I looked around in the room, it was all so unfamiliar, there was no way we were still back in the same appartement.

"Where am I? For how long have I been here? What even happened?" A thousand questions were swarming around my mind, but they were all overruled by one single thought, one single word, one single word. Chris. There was no way he knew where I was now, not with my phone shattered like that. I heard them say something about three days... I was supposed to be home in hours, not days! Panick instantly took over as my breathing got heavier and heavier, only now realizing how terrible the situation was that I was in.

"We had to move to our old appartement... When you landed on the ground you hit your head so hard you blacked out... We've here for three days now." He got up, returning with a glass of water. "Please just let me go home" I called out, my voice completely breaking down. I couldn't care less about how nice Jeongin was, all I wanted was to be with Chris.

Hyunjin opened the door wider, still not looking at me. "Go." One word was all I needed. I got up as soon as possible, getting out of Jeongin's grip. The feeling of his hand slowly faded as I ran past Hyunjin, out of the building, as far away as possible. I had no idea where I was, but my destination was certain. In Chris's arms. I couldn't even imagine how worried he must have been.

After running around for what seemed like hours I finally ran into Felix's cafe. I could see him look up casually, his eyes slowly widening as he ran up to me to take me in his arms. "Lix, where is Chris? I need to see Chris" I said out of breath, tears still in my eyes. "He's in our house." I hugged him back shortly before running out again, right to their house.

I banged on the door as loud as I could until it opened, Chris standing right in front of me in shock. Without waiting any longer I wrapped my arms around him, finally letting out all of my emotions. He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me inside. I could feel him holding back his tears, but his hands were shaking. "Chris" I called out, looking up to see his eyes, desperately searching for comfort. Our eyes met, both teary. He leaned in, kissing the top of my head before holding me as close as possible again.
"I thought I lost you" he cried out. I shook my head in his chest. "I'm here... I'm finally here."

The more I told him, the more I could feel him freak out, no matter how hard he tried to suppress it. "That bastard!! As if going after Jisung wasn't enough, he had to knock you out? He's dead!" Chris yelled, already standing up. I quickly grabbed his hand, stopping him. "Please just stay with me... I don't want any more trouble, let's just leave it like this okay?" He hesitated at first, but upon seeing my desperate look he couldn't help but give in, sitting down again as he took me in his arms. "I'll stay by your side...now and forever."

"Anyways, what happened that day when you suddenly left? I mean, Jeongin was with me." Chris let out a sigh. "Hyunjin came knocking on Jisung's door, practically barging in. Looking back at it now it was probably just a diversion to get to you... I should've known, I should have stayed with you!" I shook my head, holding him tighter. "What happened isn't your fault, don't blame yourself for it."

Another loud banging on the door shocked us, Chris immediately becoming weary. "Chris, it's me, Jisung, open up!! I know you're in there!" He slowly let go of me, rubbing my back to know he wouldn't go anywhere. As soon as he opened the door Jisung stormed in, running up to me, engulfing me in his arms. "Y/N, I'm so sorry... I'm so terribly sorry, this is all my fault." I once again shook my head, a bit taken aback by basically everyone thinking it's their fault. "It's not your fault Jisung, they were in the wrong, not you."

"Are you sure it's a good idea that she stays with me? After what happened I'm afraid I'll just get her in trouble again..." Jisung trailed off, growing more uncertain by the second. "She really needs her own room to be able to rest, I don't want to keep her awake again almost every night." Jisung shot a smug look but quickly stopped as Chris hit his head. "Don't even think about it." Jisung looked at me once more for approval, relaxing when I agreed as well. Chris hugged me one more time, obviously not wanting me to leave, but knowing it was probably for the best. "Tell Jisung to text me once you're there okay? I'll ask Felix if he still has his old phone in the meantime." He kissed the top of my head again, someone that made my heart flutter every single time. "I will, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" "See you tomorrow."

I walked up to Jisung who was waiting at the end of the entrance, giving the two of us some space. "You ready?" he asked, holding on to my suitcase. "Yes, let's go!"