22 ⭐

"Wait, what's going on? Did something happen?" I said, instantly panicking. "I overheard Hyunjin, they're coming back here tonight." Jisung said, instantly walking up to me. The front door already sounded, startling all of us. "We got to go, now!" Jisung instantly grabbed my hand, running away with me through the back door. Right as I looked back I caught Chris's gaze, piercing right through my heart. What did it even mean?

We all split up. Minho went to the left, Chris to the right and Jisung and I straight ahead. My hand became slightly sweaty, but Jisung grabbed it even tighter, never letting go. After a lot of running we got to a small cottage just by the lake. Jisung instantly opened the door, pulling me in and quickly closing it again. "We should be safe here" he said, slowly letting go of my hand.

"Y/N, I'm gonna take a shower, will you be okay here?" I instantly nodded, slightly embarrassed by just the thought of it. "Yeah, I'll be fine, don't mind me." He threw his jacket on the couch, giving me a sweet smile before disappearing to the bathroom. I sat down on the couch, getting the small note out of my pocket.

Don't worry, I promise I won't hurt you, so don't be scared. I'll protect you from harm, so even when Hyunjin does come, he can't hurt you. Please trust me.
N.

I instantly put it away again, confused and horrified. Trust him? After all he's done? No way! Whoever he is, he hurt me, Jisung, literally turned out lives upside down. Whoever he is, there's no way I can trust him.

"Y/N, are you okay? You're shaking" Jisung noticed as he walked back in after a while, hair still wet from the shower. "Yeah, it's just a bit cold, that's all" I lied. I didn't want to upset him even more, all I wanted was one peaceful night. Jisung sat down next to me, pulling me closer to him and laying a blanket on top of me. "Don't worry, I was prepared" he said laughingly.

I lay my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He didn't show it in any way, but his heart was beating fast. Way faster than normal. He must be scared as well... It became quiet, a comfortable silence which calmed the both of us down. My eyes were closed, my mind still focussed on his heartbeat.

"Do you think Chris and Minho are alright." I asked to break the silence, wondering where they could be. "I'm sure they are. Those guys want us, not them, so I'm sure that if we're okay, they are too." I nodded slowly, his words sounded logical. "We probably shouldn't contact them or anything for tonight though" Jisung added. "If somehow Hyunjin and the rest did get to them, we might be in danger if we say where we are."

I looked up, meeting his eyes. "Don't they know about this place?" Jisung glanced up a little, an awkward smile forming on his face. "You're the first one to know about this place besides me. It used to be my secret hide out for when I needed some space and time alone when I was younger, but I don't think I'd mind sharing it with you" he said slowly, looking at me again with a sweet smile, instantly warming my heart. "Thank you" I said shyly, closing my eyes again.

A while later I opened my eyes again, surrounded by the darkness of night, only illuminated by the stars that were shining brightly through the window. I looked up to see Jisung fast asleep, his arms tightly wrapped around me, like I was a teddy bear. I chuckled a little, seeing him like that. It was the most peaceful I'd ever seen him, his breathing so light. He must have been exhausted from all the running around.

I carefully tried to get out of his grip, but it only became tighter instead. "No" he muttered, holding me closer. His breathing became lighter again, getting back to his sleep. Getting out was no option I guess. I grabbed the blanket that had almost fallen off, repositioning it on top of us to mask the cold air. I closed my eyes once again, trying to fall asleep when I felt my phone buzz.

Chris <3
-Baby, are you and Jisung okay??
-Me and Minho are fine, I just called him.

Y/N
-We're fine, don't worry about us

Chris <3
-Oh thank goodness
-Where are you? We'll come get you!

I looked up at Jisung. It wouldn't be fair to tell Chris Jisung's hide out... Besides, no matter how much I want to trust him, what if it really is Hyunjin? I can't tell him, not yet.

Y/N
-I'm not sure either to be honest
-Let's meet up in the morning, Jisung is still asleep anyways.

Chris <3
-As long as you're safe...
-Y/N, can we call right now?
-I just really need to hear your voice.

Y/N
-Of course...I really need to hear yours too, things really have been stressful.
-I can't talk too loudly because of Jisung though, but that shouldn't be a problem right?

Chris <3
-Of course not baby, as long as I can make sure you're fine
-I'll call you <3

..."Chris?" I heard a sigh. "Goodness, you have no idea how much I needed that" Chris said laughingly, his voice hushed. "How is everything over there? Aren't you tired?" I nodded, even though there was no chance of him seeing it. "I am, but it's fine, I couldn't sleep anyways. How about you? I thought you'd already be asleep." "I couldn't sleep either... I missed you too much."

My heart started beating faster and faster, a smile slowly forming on my face. "I missed you too..." I could feel Jisung move a little. "I should probably go, I don't want to wake up Jisung, I'll see you in the morning okay?" "Stay safe okay? I love you Y/N, so much more than you could ever imagine." "I love you too Chris, and I always will. To the moon and back."