36 ⭐

I took my hand out of Chris's grip, running up to Jisung. "I'm sorry" I had whispered before feeling the warm touch leave my hand. I instantly ran into Jisung's arms, closing my eyes. Chris and Jisung just stared at each other, so many emotions flowing through their bodies. Chris turned around, walking away again without saying a word. I turned my head towards him, watching him leave, but Jisung turned my head back to him. "Only look at me" he whispered, kissing the top of my head.

Time seemed to have disappeared. It was just me and him, finally together again. So why did it feel different? I shook it off, hugging him just a bit tighter. I missed him so badly, and here he was, in my arms. "It's okay" he whispered softly, over and over again. "It's okay, I'm here now." He slowly moved his hands to my hips, leaning in to press his lips against mine. "Whatever he did, I'll erase it. I'll overwrite it, you're mine Y/N. Let's run away, far away this time, so no one can steal you away again."

I calmly nodded, my head still resting on his chest, listening his loud heartbeat. If I could just hear it forever, every second of the day... But it was off. My mind shot back to Chan's tender touch, his sweet voice, his warm hand. It wouldn't leave my mind. Why, why, why? I didn't want to think of him. Why couldn't he leave my mind alone, please, I'm begging you. I broke off the hug, trying so hard to fight my own mind.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Jisung asked. He took both my hands in his, bending down to meet my eyes. Goodness how pretty they were. The sun accented his honey like brown irises, his pupils dilated as he was staring at me. "Gosh you're so pretty" he muttered underneath his breath. His smile uncontiously grew wider, his eyes smiling along. He was so perfect. He was my everything, he was my safe haven, the love of my life, so why didn't my mind act like it?

"Jisung, I just need to get out of here, then I'll be fine" I spoke. The further away from Chris, the more time would pass, I'd forget about him. Jisung nodded with a small smile on his face. "Everything for you Y/N. It might take some time, but I'll find us the perfect place to live. We could grow old there together, maybe raise a kid or two, live happily ever after. If it's with you I don't mind doing anything, going anywhere. I'd leave it all behind me, because you're all I need. I love you Y/N, and no matter what will happen, nothing could ever change that."

Tears formed in my eyes as I jumped back into his arms. He started spinning us around, eventually falling down together. I kept on crying in his arms, Jisung breathing loudly and holding me tightly. "We'll get through this together Y/N. As long as we're together we can do anything." I nodded, humming as well. As long as I had Jisung I could forget about it all. We would get through this together.

Jisung carefully lifted me off him, getting up. "Let's go back home shall we? We could talk about everything if you want to, or just leave it at what it is, I'll make you some tea, hot choco, anything you like. I'll get us blankets, put the radio on, and let's just rest out for the night okay?" I took his hand, getting up as well. "Thank you Jisung... I really mean it. Thank you for everything." He quickly pecked my lips, the both of us smiling again. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Jisung."

-------

It was quiet at home, it felt weird. It wasn't exactly a comfortable silence like we usually had, simply a strange one. Even if we wanted to talk, what would it be about? Jisung clearly noticed I didn't want to talk about what happened with Hyunjin, or at least not yet, so he was trying his best to suppress those topics. I didn't know what to talk about either. Even though I was in his arms, he seemed so far away, so unreachable. I hated this, why did everything have to feel so different?

Jisung was the first one to speak up. "I guess it was Chris that saved you back there wasn't it?" A rather difficult question. He was right, technically speaking he did save me, but after he appeared my heart seemed to be trapped inside a cage, constantly pounding louder and louder to be set free from whatever it was that was holding it back. "I guess so" I simply answered, not sure of what else to say.

Jisung turned his head to me, staring for a while. "Y/N, it might be nothing, and I'm probably just jealous because he's the one who saved you, but did you and Chris somehow get closer or anything? I get that he might, heck, that he still loves you, but I thought you hated him... Did something change?" He was right, no matter how much I hated to admit it. Somehow things did seem to have changed. Maybe it was because I was glad he was only trying to help everyone instead of trying to hurt us, maybe because I couldn't bare to see him so sad, or maybe it was that stupid feeling he gave me every time I saw him.

"In all honesty, I'm not sure Ji... He told me something, and I guess it kind of changed my perspective, but I really don't know what's going on inside my mind, and I hate it. It's frustrating, I don't even want to think about it, about him, or anything. I just want things to go back to normal, happily again with you." Jisung slowly moved his grip away, a cold feeling washing over me.

"So you're telling me you can't stop thinking about him, even after all this time we spent together?"