23 ⭐

"You know, for someone who just started dating the two of you sure are already close" Jisung's voice echoed through the cabin. My head instantly shot up, seeing Jisung awake, his eyes still little, obviously still adjusting. "Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked. "Yeah, but it's okay." He grabbed my phone, throwing it on the other side of the couch and hugging me again. "Let's go back to sleep, it's way too early to be awake" he said, already readjusting his position again.

"Jisung... I'm not sure if it's fair to Chris if we're already this...close" I said awkwardly. At first he didn't quite seem to get it, but instantly let go when he did. "Sorry, I didn't think about it be honest... Force of habit probably." He stood up, stretching. "There's a bed in the room, you should probably use it if you don't want your back to be sore." I grabbed the blanket, completely covering myself as I lay down, taking the entire couch. "Nope, I'm staying here! You take the bed."

He just stared at me for a while, shaking his head. "Are you really making me do this?" I stared at him in confusion, not understanding what he meant by it. "This" he said with a smirk as he lifted me up, one arm supporting my back, the other holding my legs. I let out a small scream, instantly clutching onto him. "Wait, don't let me fall!" I instantly yelled, looking down. He carefully walked into the room, placing me on the bed. "Goodnight Y/N" he said with a sweet smile before leaving the room.

Great, how was I supposed to sleep now? Maybe Chris was still awake.

Y/N
-Chris, are you still awake?
-I can't sleep

No reply... He must be fast asleep as well, or at least I hope. My phone buzzed, instantly making me check, hoping for a reply, but instead getting a message from an unknown number.

Unknown
-Y/N, are you really dating Chan?

Y/N
-Yes... Who is this?

Unknown
-I can't tell you, but stay away from him
-He'll end up hurting you
-He has a secret greater than you can imagine

Y/N
-What do you mean?
-Hello???

What on earth was that about? If there's anyone I want to be with it's Chris. Besides, who is this anyway? They called him by his real name, so it can't be anyone from his friend group I guess. What did they mean secret? If only Chris would respond...

Before I knew it the next morning had arrived. I didn't sleep even one wink because I couldn't bring my mind to calm down. I quietly opened the door the the living room, seeing Jisung still asleep on the couch. The blanket completely lay down on the ground, while he looked so peaceful. I walked up to him, carefully placing the blanket on top of him again.

Just as I was about to walk away, Jisung grabbed my wrist, pulling me back towards him. I lost my balance, falling right on top of him. He somehow was still asleep, but continued to hold me. "Jisung...Jisung, wake up" I tried, but he didn't even move a single muscle. Oh come on, what am I supposed to do now? There was no getting out of his grip, he wouldn't wake up either... The only other option I had was to actually wait for him to wake up.

After what seemed like hours, despite the fact that it barely was even one hour, he started moving. His eyes slowly opened, looking right at me. "You're finally awake" I said with a sigh, cheeks slightly red. "Wait, why are you.... I did it again didn't I?" he said slowly, making me chuckle. "If you mean hugging me in your sleep, yes." He quickly let me go, letting me move again.

He sat up as well, rubbing his eyes. "We should probably get going soon, I don't want anyone finding out about this place." I nodded in agreement, already putting on my jacket. "Let's go back and see if anything got stolen yesterday..." Jisung put his jacket on as well, staring at me. "Are you sure you want to come with? Maybe it's best if you go to Chris until I'm sure it's safe." Upon seeing his firm gaze, I knew there was no other option available. "Just keep me updated okay?" His usual smile returned. "I promise."

Jisung dropped me off at Felix's cafe, quickly going home. "It's just not right... He still hasn't replied to my texts, you're sure he didn't come home last night?" I asked Changbin who standing next to me behind the counter, Felix listening as well as he was helping a costumer. "I'm positive, I even checked his room this morning before leaving." Felix joined the conversation, leaning on the counter. "He can't have just disappeared, why don't you try calling him?"

Still nothing. "I got sent straight to voicemail" I answered as I put my phone away again. "Where on earth is he when we need him... Come on, his adorable girlfriend needs hugs" Felix replied with a sigh, causing me and Changbin to chuckle. He walked up to Changbin, hugging him from behind. "No hugging my man though, he's off limits" he said, trying to look serious but failing miserably. "Awhh, sad" I said jokingly, using my finger to imitate a tear.

My phone buzzed once again, instantly making me check it.

Unknown
-Are you sure you know him that well?

Unknown sent a picture of Chris, chatting with someone we couldn't make out, his face completely covered. The picture showed unknown's watch, indicating the picture was taken only minutes ago. "Guys, do you have any idea where this is?" I asked Felix and Changbin, showing them the picture. Changbin took my phone, zooming in on the picture. "I think it's just behind his restaurant... Do you think he's over there?"

"There's only one way to find out."