32 ⭐

"Y/N!" Jeongin shouted as he ran into my room, slamming the door open. I instantly sat up straight from having been in bed the rest of the time. He quickly walked up to me, hugging me tight. "They didn't do anything to you did they?" I shook my head, not wanting to worry him. "I'm okay... They are acting kind of weird, but it's a lot less worse than I expected."

Jeongin let out a sigh of relief. "I was so scared..." He looked up at me, smiling a little. "I met Jisung just now" he started, instantly earning my attention. His smile had been stuck in my mind all day, how much I missed it even though we had only been apart for several hours. How much I simply longed to be in his arms again.

"I told him" Jeongin continued. "He's awfully worried you know? He even wanted to barge in and take you back, but luckily enough I was able to talk him out of it." I looked down again. "Was he mad at me?" I asked him in a tiny voice, a bit scared of the answer. Jeongin cracked a small smile, ruffling my hair. "He was awfully mad... But not at you. I mean, he did call you an idiot, but I think it was out of worry, if that makes any sense." I simply nodded again, not sure of what to think or say.

"Y/N, open up" Hyunjin said in front of the door. Jeongin instantly rolled his eyes, walking to the door before I could. "What do you want" he asked, holding the door slightly closed. Hyunjin chuckled amused. "Since when are you acting all high and mighty? Anyways, move aside, or do you want your precious crush here to starve?" Jeongin instantly stepped aside, and Hyunjin came in with a tray. He put it on my lap, pulling out his phone.

"Let me just quickly take a selfie of us" he said with a bright smile again, sitting down beside me. I instantly scooted over as far away as possible, yet he put his arms around me, pulling me closer again. "Smiiiile" he said, already taking the selfie. He checked it out, shaking his head. "Y/N, you need to smile, this won't do. No one will believe you're actually happy, not even Chris."

I got out of his grip, awfully annoyed. "Listen, I don't know what your deal with him is but I won't be of any use to you anymore if you want to make him jealous or mad or whatever. What happened between us is in the past, I'm sure he won't even care. He just used me anyways, so why are you doing all this?" Hyunjin's mouth fell slightly open. "Gosh, I knew you weren't the brightest, but Y/N, are you really that blind?"

I looked him dead in the eye, not having any of it. "What is it Hyunjin" I asked sarcastically. "He's all over you. Didn't you see him at the mall earlier? Dude was totally still staring at you, almost ready to hit anyone who touched you, aka Jisung and Jeongin. The poor things, but really, you've got a lot of admirers Y/N, I'm impressed." Jeongin looked away in embarrassment at those words, yet not leaving the room anytime soon. There was no way he'd leave me alone with Hyunjin.

Meanwhile, my head was a complete mess. A chaos, like a thunderstorm had just struck. He was just messing with me right? There was no way Chris actually cared. He couldn't have, he just used me. I couldn't be starting to doubt it, I couldn't start thinking about him again. I was in love with Jisung, and him only. I was not going to let Chris get into my mind again.

"Aaand perfect!" Hyunjin exclaimed, snapping me out of it. He proudly showed the picture on his phone, me looking deep in thought while he was almost kissing my cheek. He opened his chats, sending it to Chris, Jisung, who's number he miraculously had, and the group chat of him, Seungmin and Jeongin. Jeongin's phone instantly chimed, making him look at it in disgust.

The messages started flooding in, but Hyunjin purposely closed it so I couldn't see. "Anyways, I have to go sweetheart, be a good girl and eat okay, I can't have you starving." He got up again, looking at Jeongin with his eyes piercing through the poor boy's soul. "You, come with me. I think we have something to discuss don't you agree?" Jeongin nodded, not even daring to look up at him. He looked back at me one more time, smiling weakly before disappearing from my sight.

The room grew quiet again, leaving just me and the food... And Hyunjin's phone? It was slightly hidden underneath the blankets. He must have missed it. I instantly got it out, texting Jisung.

Hyunjin (Y/N)
-Jisung, it's me, Y/N
-Don't worry about me, I'm safe
-They haven't done anything to me
-I'm not sure when I'll be back, but wait for me okay? I promise I'll come back.

Jisung
-Y/N!!!
-Never do anything so stupid again!
-I'm going to save you, I promise
-We'll get out of this together
-you and me
-I love you Y/N... So much more than you could ever imagine
-I love you from the bottom of my heart, I love you to the moon and back, more than anything in this world, so I promise I'll find you, wherever you are.

A tear escaped my eye, a smile on my face. Goodness how I loved him. I clicked it away again, seeing Chris's chat. There were tons of messages in it, making me even more hesitant, but I had to know. What did he really think.

Chris
-Hyunjin what the freak?
-Why are you with Y/N?
-Don't you dare touch her you bastard
-Mess with her and you mess with me, you know that right?
-Don't forget for even one second who the boss is here
-I let you do your thing because you left Y/N alone, but if you're not going to let her go you're dead
-She's still mine, and mine alone. I'll win her back, whatever it takes