21 Questions (Ruby)

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

F/S - Favorite Song

F/A - Favorite Artist

As Monse, Jamal, and Cesar eat and talk during lunch, Ruby was sitting with them staring at Y/N.

You laughed at a joke your best friend told to the table.

"I wish I can make her smile like that. I wonder what she's laughing about." thought Ruby as he saw you put your head down laughing and you came back up still laughing. You put your hair back down so you can see without hair in your face.

"Her h/c hair is so pretty. I wish I could touch it and cuddle with her." thought Ruby as his eyes grow in love sickness.

Ruby and you've been going to the same school for almost four years now. You were good friends Ruby but don't really know each other.

Ruby tried to ask you out one day but you were confused about what he said so he just said forget about it and you just ignore what he said and go on with your day.

From that day on, Ruby was still interested in you but he didn't want to mess up your friendship with him.

You turned your head and saw Ruby staring at you. Ruby quickly turned back to his friends to pretend he was in the conversation with his friends.

"Jamal, I still cannot believe you made that touchdown at the game." said Monse after she took a bite of her turkey sandwich.

"Yeah. That was crazy." said Cesar happily as he was still shocked about Jamal making that touchdown.

"Yeah, yeah..." said Ruby and he slowly turned his head back to see you but he saw you walking out the lunchroom to go to your next class.

"I'm hopeless." said Ruby after he turned back to his friends and he put his head down on the table.

"Let me guess, Y/N?" said Cesar and Ruby nodded while his head was still on the table.

"You two should really go out. Both of you will be a cute couple." said Monse and she took a bite of her mini apple pie.

"How?! I asked her out in the first school year we met and she was confused." said Ruby confused and helpless after he lifted his head from the table.

Ruby turns his head to see his friends thinking of ideas to help him.

"...I got it!" said Jamal and he stood up happily and Monse, Cesar, and Ruby gave him his full attention.

"You should play the 21 questions game with her!" said Jamal and all of his friends gave him the confused look.

"What? It's a game to get to know a person better. You and Y/N may like the same things." said Jamal while looking at Ruby.

"Nah, I'm good." said Ruby as Monse and Cesar got up to throw away their garbage from lunch and Ruby followed.

"I promise! It does work!" said Jamal screaming at his friends walking away from him and going back upstairs for class.

Jamal looks around and sees everybody's gone up for class.

"I'm always left alone." said Jamal as he went over to the bench to get out of the lunch table, grab his garbage from his lunch and quickly went back upstairs for class while falling up the stairs in the process.

-

Jamal and Ruby came out of the gym clean and with new clothes on to go to their lockers to get supplies for next class.