Love You For You (Ruby)

Requested! 

Imagine Based On: Is it okay if you can do an imagine of ruby Martinez liking/dating a reader but she has boy short hair and looks like a boy?? you can do whatever in the story :))

B/F/N: Best Friend's Name

"That includes class today. Make sure you turn in the book project by Friday. Have a good day." said the English teacher, Ms. Jada and the school bell rang.

It was another Monday and currently you were in a hoodie with the hood on top of your head with leggings and your favorite vans on.

You decided to get a new hairstyle over the weekend and it didn't turn out the way you wanted.

"Y/N, as your boyfriend, I need to know what's going on with you." said Ruby as he walked up and stood next to you as you were picking your things up.

"I'm fine okay? I know you're been worrying about me all day but I'm just really stressed about school, okay?" you said while putting all of your school supplies it on your left arm to carry. You quickly left the classroom, leaving a concerned Ruby.

You're afraid of how everybody would react to your hair, especially Ruby, because he may break up with you.

You walked out of the classroom until you were greeted with a hug that surprised you.

"Hi B/F/N." you said with a smile and hug them back after you figure out who was hugging you at the moment.

"Heyyy." said B/F/N and she ended the hug and both of you walked together to your locker.

You unlocked your locker and opened it to get your supplies for next class while B/F/N leaned against the lockers next to you.

"You got your hoodie on your head. What's going on?" asked B/F/N, knowing you have something going on when you have your hoodie on.

"Nothing." you said as you grab your supplies for biology and shut your locker.

"Come on." said B/F/N as they started to pull on your right hand with theirs. You groaned in annoyance as both of you walked into the bathroom and the school bell rang again signaling the next class was starting.

"You're going to tell me now what's going on or we are not leaving this bathroom." said B/F/N as she looks in front of you with her arms crossed against her chest.

You groaned again and hesitated to tell her or not. A moment later, you pull down your hoodie and B/F/N gasped at the sight.

You have a ombré of your favorite color and your regular hair color in a cute pixie hairstyle.

Jasmine started to walk out of a bathroom stall but stopped and stepped back when she saw you and B/F/N in the bathroom.

Jasmine still tries to get with Ruby after you got into a relationship with him. She tries to find ways to get underneath your skin so she can have him to himself but hasn't been successful.

Now seeing your new hairstyle, she thinks this is the way to get Ruby for herself.

"It's horrible isn't it?" you said, looking down to the bathroom floor.

"No, it isn't! It's really cute! You look like a freaking celebrity!" said B/F/N with a smile. She lifts your head back up and starts to touch your hair to fix it a bit.

"Really?" you said looking at her and B/F/N turns your body to face the bathroom mirror.

"You look good, honey. I don't know why you're hiding it." said B/F/N as she looked through the bathroom of them and you. You put your head down again and turn your body to face her.