A Love Like This 🖤🩸💀 (Oscar)

B/F/N: Best Friend's Name

"Spooky...you know I love you, right?" you asked, as you cuddle closer to him in his bed after watching a movie together in his room.

"Oh course, my reina. And I love you more." said Oscar and he kisses your forehead softly.

"No like, I love you to the point I would go to jail for you." you said looking into his eyes.

"Don't say that because I would do the same before you do." said Oscar, looking back at yours.

"Okay. I'm just making sure." you said and put your head down to his chest.

"Making sure? What do you mean, Y/N?" asked Oscar, lifting your head to look towards him.

"Just making sure you love me. I don't want these hynas taking away my man." you said and Oscar gives you a grin.

"Don't worry. Nobody is going to take me away from you. You're my wifey. My world. My amor." said Oscar with a slightly deeper voice and kisses you softly which you return back.

"If I am your wife, where's my ring?" you asked looking at him side-eyed. He was amused by your attitude right now.

"Come on stingy. Let's go." said Oscar and he unwrapped your arms from your waist and got up from the bed.

"I don't want to go to this beach party. It's late." you said sinking down into the covers of the bed as you see your boyfriend changing into some beach clothes.

"Yeah, that's the whole point of this party. Now, come on." said Oscar while putting on a white flannel without buttoning the shirt, leaving him shirtless underneath.

"But I want to stay here and spend time with you. Please. Come back in here." you said, trying to convince him with soft eyes and a pout face.

"I'm not falling for that. Get up." said Oscar while putting on some swim shorts.

"No."

"Don't make me come over there, reina."

"Yeah, and do what?" you asked looking at him with a glare. Oscar stopped putting on his shoes and gave you a look. Your eyes widened to see his eyes starting to turn darker.

"Okay, I'm up." you said quickly getting out of bed, grab your outfit you lay out earlier, and shutting the bathroom door before Oscar comes over.

-

"I'm done. Let's go before I change my mind." you said coming out the bathroom and into the living room. You see Oscar on his phone texting Sad Eyes.

Oscar looked up from his phone and his eyes widened and his eyebrows raised as he saw your outfit.

You were in a sparkly swimsuit in your favorite color with a black skirt with a slit that shows off your left leg that went down to your knees and black vans. Your hair was wavy and down with silver jewelry.

"You done staring? If you keep staring, I would go back on there and change into some comfy clothes right now." you said crossing your arms against your chest at him while looking at him crazy.

"Why can I? You're looking fine mamacita." said Oscar while looking up and down repeatedly at you and rubbing his chin with his right hand.

"Leaving without you." you said as you walked out the door quickly with your purse.

"Y/N! Wait!" shouted Oscar quickly putting his phone in his back pocket, turning off the light in the living room, and leaving the house to catch up to you.