Cruisin' (Oscar)

G/N - Gang Name
B/F/N - Best Friend's Name
F/C - Favorite Color

"Coming!" you shouted at the door in the kitchen as you were finishing dinner in your house. Somebody was at the door.

The person outside in front of the door knocked again but more aggressively.

"I said I'm coming!" you shouted as you finished stirring the macaroni and cheese in the pot and putting on a top to keep warm.

The person knocked again even more aggressively which got on your last nerves.

You slammed the spoon on the floor and then walked over to the door in anger. You grabbed the gun that was on the counter right next to the door.

You quickly opened the door with anger and pointed the gun out on the person that was behind the door.

"WHAT?!" you shouted angrily with the gun in your hands in front of the person. Your eyes widened to see a single rose in front of your eyes.

You looked up from the rose to see the person who was in front of you to see Oscar: Your ex.

Just seeing him makes your heart full up with hate.

You two were the perfect couple. Both leaders of both gangs. Yep, you run a gang called G/N. You and your best friend, B/F/N started it to protect women, teenage girls, and children and it was a success while going to community college.

Oscar took notice and watched your movements with your gang, making him interested.

When both of you finally got together after two years of the chase, you basically ruled Freeridge and nobody couldn't stop you with your two gangs together.

All of that ended with Oscar making his own moves for his own gang, resulting in your break up. It took you two years to get you back on your feet and be independent with your gang again.

Now in the present, you're a junior in college doing better than before with your gang and you're making history in your own hands while Oscar has been the same with the gang, not improving at all. .

"What do you want?" you said with a furious face as you still hold the gun to his heart. You can hear his heart beating normal through your gun.

"I was wondering if you want the G/N to participate in the gang drag race this Saturday." said Oscar, looking into your eyes with no fear of the gun that was on top of his heart.

"Why? What's the catch?" you asked with one of your eyebrows raised being conspicuous of the drag race.

"Oh um, the catch is being the superior gang of all Freeridge. I figured that would get you out there and ruling Freeridge with people knowing your name and won't mess with you."  said Oscar.

You slowly put the gun down from his chest and you look back at him with a straight face.

"I'll think about it." you said and Oscar nodded and did a small smile.

As much you hate him for what he did, you still like him and you hate what you do. The sad part is that you were about to say that you love him and you wanted to be with him forever.

But you know, it's whatever because you could've made the biggest mistake of your life if you stayed with him. Now you're even more successful and at a place where you wanted to be when you started the G/N.

You looked back at the single rose that Oscar was still holding in his right hand that was right in your face a few moments ago.

"Who's the rose for?" you asked him even know you already have an idea who's it for.