I Adore You (Ruby)

Requested!

"Ruby! Ruby!" you shouted as you started to chase after him in the hallway.

Ruby turned his head around to see you. He started to feel fear through his body again.

"Run!" shouted Ruby and him and the rest of the core four start to run up one of the staircase hallways.

You stopped running once you reached at the bottom of the staircase where the core four ran up.

You grew a grin once you figured out how to get to Ruby another way. You continue running down the hallway to go up another staircase.

On the third floor, the gang was still running until Ruby started to slow down, following the others.

"Is she gone?" asked Ruby as the core four turned around to see if you were still following them.

"Hey guys." you said and the core four jumped and turned back around to see you with a huge smile on your face.

"Hi Ruby." you said as you smile and blush at him.

"Hi Y/N. What do you want?" asked Ruby with a fake smile trying not to lose it with you.

This was the fifth time today you approached him on a Monday. You give him a whole breakfast in English, try to help him in math, end up being partners in biology, sitting next to him at lunch and now here you are again talking to him not even five minutes after lunch ends.

You have the biggest crush on him forever and you really want him to be your boyfriend because he's everything that you want.

You try to make sure that you are perfect and do things for him so he would make him ask you on a date. On the other note, Ruby was annoyed by you.

You've been approaching him like this ever since Jasmine moved on from Ruby officially. (Crazy right?)

He thought he could get a break until you came along with the same behavior like Jasmine when she was into Ruby. You've been shooting your shot at Ruby for weeks.

"I want you to have these cookies that I made last night...for you." you said as you took out the cookies out of your purse and handed them over to Ruby.

"Thanks Y/N." said Ruby through his teeth in his fake smile.

"You're welcome, Ruben. See you later after school." you said and giggled after you said his nickname. You walk away with a huge smile on your face.

Ruby turns his head around to make sure you turn the corner and can't see you in sight.

"See you not later." said Ruby as he started to walk again with the rest of his friends behind him.

"Ruby, why don't you like Y/N? She's a sweet and kind person." asked Cesar as Ruby hung over your cookies to Jamal. He starts eating one of your cookies.

"I know she is. Ever since Jasmine stopped liking me, it seems Y/N took her place and started being like her. That's what makes me annoyed with her." said Ruby as Jamal hung the bag of cookies to Cesar and he started to eat a cookie while walking.

"She likes you though. Everybody shows emotions differently to the person they like." said Monse as she was handed the bag of cookies from Cesar and started eating a cookie from the bag.

"Yeah, yeah, I think we all know that." said Ruby while looking behind to see Monse's face while walking and she got offended.

"You gotta admit, these cookies are so good." said Jamal while eating his second cookie from the bag of cookies in his hand.