Bad Things With You (Oscar)

"How did we get here?"

"Is this where our lives end?"

"Can I just be with the guy I love?"

You thought as you stand on the roof of the tallest building with Spooky holding hands.

Both of you looked at each other and he gave you a face you were able to understand.

Both of you looked back straight as you took a view of Freeridge one last time.

Three months ago...

"Let's get this party started!" shouted Mario and everybody cheered as music started playing.

People were dancing along with drinking, playing games, and making out like they don't have any control anymore.

You make your way through the dance floor with drinks in both of your hands and see Spooky. You smiled as you started walking over to him until you heard a familiar voice in the distance.

You quickly turned to see and your eyes widened completely when you saw it was him with his friends behind the wall of the house party with drinks they were not supposed to drink yet.

You dropped your drinks and you walked over to them furiously.

"Ruby?! What are you doing here?! It's 10 pm!" you shouted quickly checking your phone.

"I just wanna see what a senior party looks like." said Ruby, making you roll your eyes.

"You saw it, now go home. You know our mama would rage." you said with your arms crossed against your chest. Ruby rolled his eyes and he started walking home with his friends behind him.

You take the two drinks that were never opened from Ruby and his friends that were on top of the wall and walk over to Spooky.

"Hey baby." you said and sat on Spooky's lap and handed him a drink.

Spooky grins as he takes the drink from your hand and gives you a passionate kiss.

You smiled into the kiss and then started to move positions to pin him down on his chair with your lap. Spooky smirked and started to move his hand down your body until you heard gunshots.

You quickly got off of him and got up as you saw everybody started to run away.

Spooky quickly put your body over his shoulder, ran quickly to his car and quickly put you in the passenger's seat. He jumped over to the driver's seat, got in, and quickly drove away before police showed up.

"Spooky, where are we going? My house's the other way." you said concerned.

"Going to a hotel. Can't stand the fact you are getting hurt tonight." said Spooky with a serious face.

"But what about Ruby? My familia! My-"

"Get that covered. Please relax." said Oscar as he put his right hand on your left thigh.

You sighed in defeat and looked out the window as he drove both of you out of the neighborhood.

-

"Food and drinks are here mami." said Oscar as he sits on the bed where you were with the food and drinks in a paper bag after coming back into the hotel room.

You smiled as you quickly got what you wanted in the bag of food and started eating.

"Whoa baby. Why are you eating so fast?" asked Oscar as he looked at you while you ate your burger fast.

"I eat when I'm nervous." you said and took another bite of your burger. Spooky took your burger out of your hands right before you took another bite and put it on the bed table beside him.

"Hey! Why you-"

Oscar gave you a passionate kiss and you kissed him back almost immediately. He pushed you back slowly as you kissed each other. It ends up you laying on your back on the bed with Oscar on top.

Right before it goes any further, you put your hand on Oscar's chest.

"Spooky."

"Please." he said softly, making you hesitate at first until you gave in and nodded in agreement. Spooky passionately kissed you again.

-

Ever since that night, Oscar and you have been hiding out in the hotel making memories for your last summer as a high school student.

Both of you have drag races and eat breakfast everyday with friends along with many crazy things which make this the best summer ever. Until the last day of summer where your whole life changed forever.

You were watching the small TV on the bed until Spooky came into the room quickly and shut the door hard.

You quickly looked at him concerned and quickly got up from the bed.

"Spooky-"

"I did something bad." said Oscar and you hear banging on the other side of the door.

"Oscar Diaz. You're under arrest for selling drugs and stealing ten thousand dollars. Open this door now." said the police making your eyes widened and completely changed into survival mode.

"Spooky!" you shouted and Oscar picked you up in bridal style and he jumped out of the window with you.

Once you and Oscar hit the ground surprisingly still alive, he puts you down on your two feet, grabs your hand. and then starts running together.

"Oscar, you been doing gang stuff behind my back all this time?" you shouted at him as you two were still running.

"Yeah. How do you think we've been staying there for the whole summer?" shouted Oscar.

"I don't know. Working a job like regular people do!" you shouted and you looked back and saw police cars on the street chasing after both of you. He pulled your hand and led you up stairs in a building.

The police quickly got out of their cars and started coming up the same stairs with guns.

Both of you quickly went up to the top floor and went out to the rooftop of the building. Spooky locked the door leading to the rooftop quickly.

You and Oscar quickly get on the edge of the building and stop.

"Spooky! What are we doing?! We gotta get away!" you shouted and Oscar looked at you with a defeated face which made you want to cry.

"Spooky." you said painfully and he put his left hand on your cheek.

"I love you." said Spooky and your eyes widened because it was the first time he ever said that to you.

"I-I love you too." you stuttered and you did a small smile while tears still flow down your eyes still scared for what was going to happen next. You don;t want this to be the end.

Oscar slowly wipes your tears and gives you a passionate kiss.

You heard banging on the door which quickly ended your kiss. Both of you slowly looked back at Freeridge. The town where both of you met and grew up together from junior high till now.

Memories of your whole life start to flash through your eyes quickly and Spooky holds your hand.

You looked down at your hands together and looked up at him with a face that you were able to read.

"It's okay. I love you. I love you so much and I won't ever let you go." said Oscar and gripped on your right hand tighter.

Oscar gave you another passionate kiss and the door to the rooftop opened completely with police on the other side with guns.

You decide how this ends.