Sick Days (Ruby)

Requested!

Imagine Based On: Perfect ! I was wondering if u could do a ruby x reader that takes place in season 3 and the reader is African American and it's the scene where they are all placed on the couch in jazmines room and the reader is sitting beside ruby rapped in covers snuggled up against him but she doesn't want them to know she's sick so she tries to hide it until she runs to the bathroom and ruby follows after her ?

"Have you guys heard this girl? I hate that this is a TikTok song but I'm addicted you know?" asked Jasmine, being extra as usual as she listens to Vibe by Cookie Kawaii on the highest level.

Her volume on her phone went up as the core four sat around the round table where she was sitting outside for lunch.

"If I back it up, is it fat enough?" sung Jasmine and did a dance move, making Jamal and Cesar shocked and moved a bit away from her.

"We don't have time." said Jamal and he paused the song on her phone that was sitting on the table, making Jasmine look at him crazy.

"Oh really? Cause your music is so high-brow?" said Jasmine sassy making, Jamal surprised and looked at her crazy while gasping.

"Hey! Don't you pull out Kehlani. I love her too! But loving Kehlani and Cookie are at two different levels." said Jasmine as she points a finger at Jamal and starts to eat her lunch again.

"So what we do about Lil-"

"Uh-uh." Monse said interrupting Jamal from speaking.

"Tell anyone about the mission threatens our safety." said Monse being her strict and serious self.

"Too late. I already know." said Jasmine and Monse head slap herself knowing that Jamal told her about it.

"But seriously though, why is Cuchillos making five teenagers find him?" asked Cesar finally to join the conversation.

"Cause I found the Rollerworld money." said Jamal.

"You meant we." said Monse as she looked at Jamal with a certain face.

"No, I found it! Fair and square! Until I have to give it away for Cesar's entrance back in the gang and get played by Spooky!" said Jamal as he crossed his arms upset.

"Guys stop! We don't need to relive this fight again. Now, where's Y/N?" asked Ruby as he looked around.

A few moments later, you sat down at the table where everybody was with your lunch between Jamal and Monse.

You were wearing your favorite hoodie, soft black leggings, and your black vans with your hair up in a bun and bud earrings.

You were not feeling it today. You were sick and you couldn't stay home today because your mom had to go to work for more time so she couldn't take care of you.

You were proud of yourself for looking neat and fine to not look like you were sick. You definitely don't want Ruby to think that you're sick because he may stay away from you and not be your friend no more.

You have the biggest crush on him. He was always such a gentleman and was willing to help anybody he can. Who is more perfect than that?

You sniff hard and quickly turn around. You blow your nose with a tissue and toss the used tissue behind you and turn back like you never did anything.

"Hey Y/N. How are you today?" asked Ruby calmly with a smile that makes your melt inside.

"I'm okay." you said and gave him a shy smile. You blush a little bit and start to eat your lunch.