Hot Summer Love (Oscar)

Requested!

Imagine Based On: Could I request something? If you could make a spooky x reader where they've been together since highschool and it's the pool scene where Jasmine gets vomited on and when they react Oscar quickly gets reader bride style while saying "eso nunca va a pasar en mi reina" and also maybe ruby,Jamal have deep crushes on her and some other guys try hitting on her or catcall and Oscar is like no. And maybe Cesar laughing at it also sorry if it's long I just had that in my mind💕

"What's up, my people's! It's Jamal here! J-A-M-A-L! We're here at the beach baby! We're liveeee baby! It's still hot girl summer-"

"Jamal." you said snickering as Jamal was dancing while sitting on his towel and shouting at his phone doing a Instagram Live.

Jamal stopped and he quickly went over and sat next to you on your towel.

"We have the most beautiful and good-looking Y/N over here looking like a snack in her fabulous bikini." said Jamal as he showed you and him in the camera for his live. He looked and winked at you which made you giggle.

"Hey! Stop flirting with my reina and get out of my spot." said Spooky with two drinks in both of his hands behind you and Jamal.  Jamal quickly got up and went back to his towel next to Ruby.

"Spooky, was that necessary?" you asked with a smile as Spooky sat down next to you and handed over your drink.

"Oh course it was, mami. He was over here flirting with you in front of my face." said Spooky upset, making you giggle by his little jealousy. .

"He was just doing a Instagram Live for his followers. Chill out. We've been dating since freshman year of high school. Ain't nobody going to take me away from you." you said as you caress his check while looking at him with a soft smile.

"They better not." said Spooky and both of you started to lean in to kiss.

"Ugh, I'm so sick of this."

Monse ruining the moment between you and your boyfriend, made you turn to her with a concerned face.

You turned back to Spooky that looked angry at Monse for ruining another moment between both of you. He was so close to kissing you again.

"Spooky, how about you go into the water first? I'll be there in five minutes." you said with a smile on. Spooky nodded trying to relax from what happened, took off his shirt and started walking into the ocean.

You turned back to Monse and sigh knowing she was going through something with Cesar...again.

"What is it today, Monse?" you asked with a warm smile on your face and Monse got up from her seat and sat down next to you.

"Cesar. He's not mad that I kiss a guy back in Brentwood. He should be furious but he isn't!" shouted Monse upset. You grab Monse's left hand with your right and start to rub your thumb on her hand to calm her down.

"Monse, you were drunk and were playing Spin The Bottle. Y'all was on a break. You can't do anything about it. you said as you look at Monse's face for sympathy and making sure she understands.

"Y/N, you don't understand. We were on a break! And he got the nerve to sleep with that hyna at his workplace!" shouted Monse at you after she stands up angrily.

"Monse-"

"No! I won't torture myself dealing with him! He cheated on me! I can't do this." said Monse and she furiously grabbed her stuff quickly and started to walk away.

You groaned as you put on your sunglasses, lay back on your towel and shook your head in disappointment. Monse was a headache to talk to. How does Cesar put up with her?