Smitten (Sad Eyes)

Requested twice!

smitten

/ˈsmitn/

adjective

deeply affected with or struck by strong feelings of attraction, affection, or infatuation

"Monse! The chips go in front of the soda. Not before it!" said Ruby and he quickly went to her side and fixed the chips and soda at the food table.

"Ruby. We have been working on this party for hours now. I'm getting tired of doing these parties." said Monse annoyed.

"We don't need your negativity, Monse. If you want to leave, just gladly leave." said Jasmine as she quickly went next to Ruby and crossed her arms against her chest at her.

"Gladly." said Monse and started to walk out of Oscar and Cesar's backyard.

"There goes Monse leaving mad again and Cesar chasing after her." you said as you sit with your friend you have known forever, Sad Eyes on one of the outside couches in Oscar and Cesar's backyard while drinking sodas.

Every few months, the Santos hold their salsa dance night that was happening tonight. Oh course, Ruby planning everything out and his girlfriend, Jasmine helping him out.

"Yo, why did it take them so long to get together?" asked Sad Eyes looking at you.

"It just did. I'm not 100% satisfied with Ruby's feelings. I feel they're not completely there like Jasmine's." you said as you see Ruby and Jasmine taking a break from planning the party and sitting together in two fold chairs while drinking lemonade.

"You got a good point. I think he has feelings for her the whole time but never acknowledges it." said Sad Eyes and took a sip of his soda.

You like having these talks with him. Sad Eyes was always so understanding and supportive of you. He's honestly a really sweet and loyal guy when he wants to.

Ever since Sad Eyes protected you from the Prophet$ one night when both of you were young, the friendship bloomed.

"Sad Eyes! Y/N!" shouted Oscar a.k.a. Spooky, the leader of the Santos walking towards you and Sad Eyes.

"What is it Spooky?" asked Sad Eyes as he got up and stood straight with his hand on his gun that was right behind him in his right hand.

"Both of you need to do some work around the block and make sure nobody ruins tonight. I don't want no shootings tonight." said Spooky

"We're on it." said Sad Eyes. Spooky turned to you and smirked at you while wink before walking away.

-

"Ugh, why couldn't he ask the others to do it? I'm sick and tired of doing this. I know I joined the gang for you but these tasks are just boring." you said as you and Sad Eyes were walking out of the backyard to in front of the house on the sidewalk.

"Y/N, I know but this gang protects us, especially you. You should be lucky because he didn't ask a lot out of you because he knows what happened to your parents and you're raising your sister by yourself." said Sad Eyes.

"You're taking care of my sister too. Honestly, you're the only guy who stayed in my life. Usually, other guys would've left me by now but you stayed. Whatever the reason is...I'm grateful for you." you said and Sad Eyes smiled and gave you a side hug.

The other Santos that was sitting out in the front lawn started to chuckle a bit as you two hugged.

Sad Eyes didn't care what people think when he's around women. He would always treat a woman with his whole heart and with respect.