Love Song (Cesar)

B/F/N - Best Friend's Name

F/C - Favorite Color

F/R - Favorite Restaurant

You groaned in frustration as you ripped out another page from your notebook, crumpled it up, and threw it behind you.

The talent show was this upcoming Friday and your choir teacher made the whole class be in the show since it hasn't been successful for the last three years. If you don't do the talent show, it's a F for the semester.

It has to be an original song. You were having problems making an original song at the moment.

Even though you made songs before, they have the same message and you want to make something new. You making a whole song with a different message is stressing you out.

You were just about to give up and sing other songs you made until you got a call from your best friend, B/F/N.

"How's it going, girl?"

"Not good. I'm having trouble making a new song." you said as you get up from your bed and start walking around your room.

"A new song for the talent show? Ooo, I already know it's going to be good! You should sing "Girlfriends". That's a future hit! You really need to record that." said B/F/N.

"Thanks, but no. I want to sing something new. All the songs I wrote so far have the same message you know?" you said and start drinking some water that was on your desk in your room.

"Ooo! Write a love song! Those are the best!" said B/F/N and you cough out a bit of your water out of your mouth because of what B/F/N said.

"B/F/N."

"Yes! It's perfect! Do you KNOW how many people like love songs? Thousands! It's relatable, and another way to get your feelings out. Like, your feelings for Cesar." said B/F/N as she repeatedly raised her eyebrows with a smirk on their face when she mentioned Cesar.

"Don't you raise your eyebrows. I can see you doing that. I guess I can try but I have never made one before so it will be horrible." you said and B/F/N squealing on the other side of the phone.

"B/F/N, chill! Okay, thanks for the idea. Bye, love you." you said with a smile.

"Bye, Y/N! Let your inner love flow right through you hehe." said B/F/N and you ended the phone call.

You went back on your bed and picked up your lucky pen and thought for a few moments. You smiled and wrote "Love Song" on top of a new page.

You wrote a few lyrics down and smiled when you finished the hook chorus down on your page in just 20 minutes.

You closed your notebook, put your lucky pen and notebook in your school backpack and then went to bed.

-

"Y/N!" said B/F/N and you turn around to see B/F/N waving her hand high sitting at a lunch table outside the cafeteria.

You quickly went over to her with your lunch and sat right next to her. After you sit down, you hugged her for a few moments because you didn't have morning classes with her today.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry." said B/F/N as you two ended from the hug.

"It's fine. I know where you were." you said.

"So...how's that love song going?" asked B/F/N with a grin on her face.

"It's going good actually. I got my hook and chords done. I need to do my verses." you said as you took out your notebook and lucky pen on the lunch table between both of you and open to the page where the song was.