Dance Rehearsals (Cesar)

D/T/N: Dance Teacher's Name
B/F/N: Best Friend
B/F/C/N: Best Friend's Crush

You walked into a dance room in a YMCA community center with some students that went to the Freeridge.

You have your hair down in a ponytail with workout clothes and shoes and your backpack full of things you need for today's dance class.

Freeridge decided to have a dance team for the school and you were beyond excited when they announced it. You manage to nail the tryouts and are able to be on the dance team.

It's been two months since the team started and you weren't sick of it yet. It was almost basketball season so the basketball players and your dance team were working very hard for the first basketball game. The first game is against Brentwood.

"Okay ladies." said D/T/N and you, your best friend, and the other girls surrounded her.

"We got two dances down. We are going to work on one more dance for the game that will wow the audience. The last song we are going to dance to is Motivation by Normani." said D/T/N. (You can change the song if you don't know/don't like the song.)

You and your best friend got excited along with the other girls once she announced the song. The song was your favorite at the moment.

"Now, it's going to be a difficult dance so first let's warm up and your 12th grade captains, Jade and Summer will show you the routine." said D/T/N and the whole dance team starts to warm up.

After the warm up, Jade and Summer start the song at the chorus to show the routine and your jaw dropped by the movies once they were finished.

"How the f*ck I'm supposed to do that?! I can't do that!" you thought screaming in your mind.

"Ladies, I'll be right back. Whoever got this down along with the dance break will become captain for next school year." said D/T/N.

"Awe man. I really want to be captain next school year. B/F/N, are you able to stay after class today? I want to practice on the dance." you whispered.

"Yeah, oh course." whispered B/F/N and both of you turn back to give your teacher full attention again.

"Good luck. I'll get water for all of you." said D/T/N and she turned her head to see Cesar peeking through the glass window of the dance room.

"Cesar! Stop peeking!" shouted D/T/N and some girls looked including your best friend. You didn't turn and look because you don't believe he will be here. 

D/T/N went to get the drinks as Jade starts the music. You quickly run to your position and you start to learn the routine.

A hour later, dance practice ended but you and B/F/N stayed and practiced a bit more.

Once the song ended again, B/F/N flopped to the floor laying down on their back. You slowly walked over to your almost-gone water bottle and start drinking.

"I...swear..." said B/F/N trying to catch their breath as you closed your water bottle and walked over to her. "I hate this song now."

You start to laugh which cause B/F/N to look at you crazy.

"I'm serious,"  said B/F/N while sitting up. "i love this song but if I listen to it one last time right now, I'll throw the speaker out the window."

B/F/N turned her head to the glass door and saw the basketball players coming out of the gym all sweaty as they concluded practice today.

"Man, they're hot when they're sweaty." said B/F/N as she bite her lip as her crush walked out of the gym.

You turn your head to the door and a second later, Cesar comes out sweaty with a white tank top and shorts.