Stop Playing Games (Cesar)

B/F/N - Your Best Friend

Playing Games was playing in the background on your speaker on a late Thursday while you closed your math notebook finishing homework tonight.

Not even a moment later, your best friend was calling you on your phone.

"What's up, chica! How are you? Guess what I just found out!" said B/F/N excitedly.

"What?" you asked while you flopped on your bed with your back.

"I heard somebody said Cesar likes you!" said B/F/N squealing on the other side of the phone.

"That's nothing new, B/F/N. You don't think I know that? Also that's old." you said while rolling your eyes.

"So? What are you going to do with the information?"

"Nothing. He doesn't show that he likes me." you said.

"He probably hasn't shown any signs because he's nervous around you."

"Nervous? Are you serious right now? There's a difference between being nervous around somebody you like versus not being interested. I'm 100% positive he's not interested." you said making your statement.

"Well I think he is. Give him a chance, Y/N. Not all guys are the same."

"Well in Freeridge, it kinda is." you said as you thought about all of the boys in Freeridge.

"Y/N, I don't know why it's taking you so long to get somebody. Can you at least go on a date once?

"I'm being cautious. Nothing wrong with being cautious and having high standards. Also stop whining. What are you, three?" you said rolling your eyes again.

"I know. I just want you to be happy." said B/F/N kinda sad.

"I am happy. With you and my family, I'm happy and fine. A boy isn't necessary." you said and you look at your alarm clock on your bed table to see the time.

"Look, if this makes you happy, I'll observe Cesar all day tomorrow and see if he likes me or not, okay?" you said sighing because you didn't want to do this.

"Great! We're doing our point system tomorrow to determine. Goodnight Y/N."

"Fine. Goodnight B/F/N." you said and both of you hung up on each other and went to sleep.

-

The next day, you were talking to B/F/N as she was getting her supplies for the next class.

You turn your head to the left to see Cesar walking down the hall with his guy friend, Ruby.

"Hi Cesar." you said with a smile and Cesar looked at you and said hey. Ruby and him turned a corner to go down another hallway.

"Well, that just gave me the first point of today." you said and B/F/N shut her locker and looked at you crazy.

"Are you serious? That doesn't count! He said hey to you!" said B/F/N with a side-eye.

"Yeah, it does. He didn't say my name or even look at me more than five seconds." you said proving your point of view.

"Man! I was rooting for him!" said B/F/N and she made a pouty face and crossed her arms against her chest upset.

"Awe baby. Don't worry. There's still a whole day ahead of us. So you could still get points." you said kinda sarcastically so B/F/N don't expect it.

The late bell rang and both of you quickly ran to your first class of the day.

You and B/F/N arrived into Biology class late, which everybody looked at you once entering the room.