Spooky Time (Oscar) 😷

Requested!

Imagine Based On: can you do something about quarantine too but with oscar? 👀

C/C: Celebrity Crush

"What are you laughing at, babygirl?" asked Oscar with a smirk as he looked at you giggling underneath your breath as he was wiping his hands off with a rag from the oil of his car.

"Nothing mi amor." you said looking from a funny video C/C posted on Instagram to your boyfriend with a smile from your beach chair a few feet from him and his car.

Oscar nodded and smiled back at you and started to work on his car again. You went back to looking at your phone and refreshed C/C's Instagram page to see a new post.

You went to the new post and your eyes widened to see C/C laying out on a bed in a pose with their shirt off looking straight into the camera lip biting.

"D*mn..." you said underneath your breath as you start to look at details of the photo and your mind going into imagines.

"Saying that word about C/C and drooling all over his photo is nothing?" asked Oscar in your right ear in a deep and husky voice.

You jumped and turned around to see Oscar behind you with his arms crossed against his chest while looking down at you with a serious face.

"Baby I-"

Oscar quickly grabs your body, carries you to the back of his car in bridal style, and puts you on top of the thunk.

Oscar got between your legs and pulled your waist closer to him along wrapping your legs around his waist.

You looked at him with your eyes wide surprised, not knowing what he's going to do now. He leans closer to your left ear.

"I'm about to show you what a real man does for their lady." said Oscar in a deep voice and you got a feeling through your body. Oscar pulls you even closer than before and starts to lean in to kiss you.

"Can y'all not get physical around me? It's disturbing to me."

You and Oscar turn your head and see Cesar standing at the doorway that leads into the house while holding a soda in his right hand. You quickly unwrap your legs from Oscar's waist.

"We're not getting physical. We're just having a talk." said Oscar and you look at him crazy.

"Oscar, we ALL know you don't just talk." you said, looking at him with a serious face. Oscar turned to his brother to see if he agreed with you and he nodded.

"Cesar, we won't let you see it again, okay?" you said, looking at him with certain eyes and Oscar quickly turns and looks at you crazy.

"Y/N. Come on now. Give me a kiss." said Oscar and started to lean in again but you softly pushed him away.

"Sorry if we were doing too much, Cesar." you said looking at your boyfriend's brother.

"Thanks Y/N. At least somebody apologizes." said Cesar while glaring at his brother before entering the house again.

"Y/N! What was that?!" shouted Oscar with an upsetting face.

"Remember, you have lived with Cesar your whole life and I recently moved in with you not even six months. We're stuck in quarantine altogether. We can't do a lot of things around." you said, looking into your boyfriend's eyes to see if he understands.

"Yeah, I know. Since I accept it, do I get something good out of it?" asked Oscar with a grin while leaning closer to you.

"Maybe." you said with a grin back and you push Oscar away from your body and walk back into the house with your phone.