The Long Game (Ruby)

F/S - Favorite Smoothie

"Cannonball!" shouted Jamal as he jumped into the outside pool at the community center.

Water splashed on you and Monse's legs which made both of you jump of fear from tanning underneath the sunlight in beach chairs.

"Jamal!" shouted Monse and Jamal came out underneath the water with a smile on his face.

"Monse, it's spring break. Chill out." you said as you put your sunglasses back on and lay back down to go back to tanning.

"Yeah Monse, chill out! You being all strict and uptight for no d*mn reason! All because you haven't had that d in a while!" said Jasmine sassy and snapping her fingers at the end making you laugh hard.

Monse hit you and Jasmine with her second towel as both of you continue to laugh.

"Whatever. Y'all frustrating me." said Monse and she got up and walked away furiously.

"Yeah...sexually frustrated! Ain't you MONSE?!" shouted Jasmine, making you and her laughing again loud.

Both of you did your little handshake with each other after laughing. A shirtless Cesar came over with three pineapple and strawberry smoothies on a tray.

"What's so funny?" asked Cesar with his signature smile that everybody loves.

"You know, clowning Monse as usual." said Jasmine with a grin and you giggled as you took off your sunglasses and you looked up at him.

"Ooo, F/S please." you said and then you reach for a strawberry smoothie and then start to sip on it.

"Mano!" shouted Jamal from the side of the pool next to Ruby making Cesar turn around.

Jamal grabs a strawberry while Ruby grabs a pineapple from Cesar. Both of them start to drink the smoothies.

Cesar turns back around and sits right next to you in the next available beach chair underneath an umbrella. He sets the remaining drinks down next to him on a cooler that Jamal brought.

Cesar grabs your beach chair by the legs that you are sitting on and pulls you underneath the umbrella he was under making you surprised and looking at him confused.

"A princesa shouldn't burn underneath this sunlight." said Cesar with his classic grin which made you giggle.

"Cesar, stop." you said with a small smile and took another sip of your smoothie.

"Always trying to get my future chica." thought Ruby as he looked at you and Cesar having a fun time with each other.

Ruby always wishes he was able to get girls whatever he wants like Cesar. He just has this confidence and attractiveness that every girl likes in a guy.

All Ruby wants is to treat and love you like you're his world. He knows that he's the love of your life, you just don't know it yet.

"Rue, you okay?" you asked with a concerned face.

Ruby was too busy imagining you two being together, he didn't notice that he was staring at you and Cesar a long time.

"Um yeah! Totally! I'm great! Nothing like being on spring break!" said Ruby with a huge smile on his face and took a big sip of his smoothie. You smiled and turned back to Cesar and continued talking to him.

"I saw that."

Ruby turned his head fast to the left to see Jamal slurping on his strawberry smoothie with a smirk on his face and his eyebrows raised.