In My Feelings (Cesar)

B/F/N: Best Friend's Name

If this isn't love, why do I feel this way?

You were bopping to Kehlani with your headphones on your head while walking to school and quietly singing.

It was finally May and you were in a good mood since summer was almost here. Just two more weeks.

A few moments later, you felt your headphones taken off of your head. You stopped walking and turned around quickly to yell at the person who took them off of you. Nobody wasn't there.

"Looking for these?"

You quickly turn back around and your eyes widened in shock to see Cesar Diaz. The boy you have a personal history with that was smirking at you while dangling your headphones on his left point finger. .

What you mean by personal history, you mean by liking him for a long time. Your feelings for him are tangled and all over the place now.

"Oh...hi Cesar." you said shyly as you felt heat on your face.

"What did I tell you about not listening to music while you're outside? You know how these streets are." said Cesar and he handed over your headphones and you took them back.

"I'm sorry okay? I just love music too much. I need to listen to it everywhere I go." you said as you continue to walk with Cesar joining next to you while folding your headphones to hold them in your right hand.

"I know that, Y/N. You're always in your own little world." said Cesar and he glanced at you with a smile. You give him a shy smile back while both of you started walking together.

It's still surprising how Cesar knows you when you barely talk to him. It's one of the things that made you fall for him.

"No. No. Feelings, you're not returning today." you thought as you shake your head. You turn away from Cesar going into your own mind, causing Cesar to gain a grin as he looks at you.

-

A few minutes later, you and Cesar walked through the front doors of Freeridge High. You see students out in the hallways chatting and being on their phones while waiting for first class to start.

"Hermano!" shouted Jamal as he came up to him with Ruby next to him.

You felt somebody gripping your arm and pulling you away from the boys. You turned your head quickly and realized it was your best friend, B/F/N..

"Y/N! You didn't tell me you're with Diaz!" said B/F/N a bit loud as she pulls you to the side a few feet away from Cesar.

"I'm not!" you said a bit loud. You turn your head to see if Cesar heard you but gladly he didn't.

"Can you keep your big mouth quiet?!" you whispered shouted at B/F/N.

"How dare you call me such a word!" said B/F/N being fake offended. They have their mouth wide open and left hand over their heart fake shocked. You roll your eyes by her being extra.

"Also nobody can't hear us. This hallway is as loud as a concert. Watch this." said B/F/N and wink at you. She turns her body to the crowd of students.

"Y'all! I slept with Ruby!" shouted B/F/N. Your eyes widened and scared by what she just said. You looked around but you see nobody taking notice of her announcement.

"See?" said B/F/N with a smirk and her hands out gesturing as she looks at you.

"You're lucky Jasmine didn't hear that. Cause she would mess you up right now." you said, knowing how Jasmine is about Ruby.