Care For Me (Cesar)

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you guys are safe & at home during this difficult time with the pandemic going on. Please be cautious what you are touching and wash your hands. Thank you. -angelbabyszn 💛

You couldn't believe it. You couldn't believe what you were seeing at this exact moment. A few moments earlier, you saw your boyfriend, Cesar kissing your good friend, Monse on his bed.

He...cheated on you. You never thought that you would get cheated on. You were nice, sweet, supportive to Cesar, tried to have plans to get him out of the gang, and so much more.

You thought he liked you...for you. He told you he did but apparently he doesn't. You were about to say love him after being with him for a year and a half.

And all of that went down the drain. From just one kiss.

"Y/N, please I can explain." said Cesar as he quickly got up and went up to you in the doorway.

You stayed quiet and looked over to Monse with a worried face. You just couldn't believe that she was just kissing your boyfriend. And she knew you were together with him.

You turned back to your upset boyfriend who was begging for forgiveness in his eyes. You looked straight into his eyes.

"Do you love me?" you asked with a straight face and Cesar took a step back from you. He looked down and looked back up at you with puppy eyes.

"Oh course I do-"

"No, you don't. You never did. I-I trusted you. I have been there for you ever since we started dating. Try to get you out of the gang, make sure you have a place to sleep, comfort you for over a year!" you shouted and Cesar looked down in regret.

"And this is what I get in return. You are kissing another girl. Not only that, a good friend of mine!" you shouted as you stepped back in front of him and lifted his head back up with your right hand made for him to look at you again furiously.

"What else did you do?" you asked softly as tears started to come into your eyes. You quickly ran out of the house crying your eyes out.

He f*ckin broke your heart in pieces. You loved him with all of your heart. You run out of Cesar's house ignoring Spooky calling you and continue to run until you reach Jasmine's house.

You knock on her door and quickly stop crying and wipe the tears to look normal. A moment later, Jasmine opened the door.

"Y/N? Babe, what's wro-"

"Can I stay over tonight?" you asked quickly. Jasmine slowly nodded and let you inside her house.

You and Jasmine walked through the house to her bedroom and both of you sat on the edge of her bed.

"Honey, what's wrong?" asked Jasmine as she looks at you and rubs your back. You looked back up at her and started to cry again.

Jasmine got closer to you and started wiping your tears with a tissue. You grab the tissue from her and start drying the rest of your tears away.

After all of your tears went away the second or third time tonight, you were committed that your eyes were very red and still a bit watery. You looked back at Jasmine with a worried face waiting for you to speak.

You took a deep breath and started explaining what happened. How you felt, how he was enjoying it as they continued to kiss, how he reacted when he saw you, how he tried to apologize, everything.

"That hijo de puta!" shouted Jasmine furiously. "I knew something was going on between them! How did I miss it?! How come I never got it on my camera?! I should-"