I Miss You (Cesar)

You sighed as you entered a Math help elective class. It was the first day of your freshman year in your first second semester and you were ready to go home and sleep for the day.

The math help class is your new elective and you sit down near the middle of the classroom. You looked around and saw none of your friends here.

"Looks like I'm the only one in here." you thought sadly and made kinda a sad face until Ruby and Jamal sat down in the two seats in front of you at your table.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so happy both of you take this class." you said happily.

"I'm happy too. We are going to have so much fun in here." said Ruby and he gave you your signature smile that makes you sigh happy all the time.

"Yeah, yeah, but guys, remember: Rollerworld. Meet me at my house. I got a new clue." said Jamal as he pulled out a piece of paper.

Jamal slowly unraveled it as you gave him the uncertain look. Ruby quickly takes the folded paper away from him, unravels the rest and slams the paper down on the table.

You look closely to see a picture of children on top and a poem at the bottom. You quickly read the poem and put on a weird face once you look up at Jamal.

"This is a clue? This is literally "Ring Around The Rosie"." you said.

"It's a clue." said Jamal with a grin. A moment of silence happened between the three of you and you and Ruby started to laugh out loud.

"Hey! Don't laugh. I promise you! This. Is. A. Clue!" said Jamal while clapping his hands at saying each word as you and Ruby were still laughing.

"Sorry. I'll meet you there." you said with a smile after you and Ruby calm down.

"I'll be there but still don't believe it." said Ruby as he looks at Jamal.

"You should! It's real!" said Jamal.

"It's not real!" said Ruby.

"Yes it is!"

Your eyes drifted as you looked away from Ruby and Jamal arguing to a familiar figure at the door.

Your eyes widened a bit along with your heart skipped a beat once you realized it was Cesar.

You have had a crush on him since middle school but it kinda drafted away since you guys really didn't know each other but it wasn't completely gone yet.

Cesar sat down by the door with his other friends and they started talking.

You were a bit hurt every-time Cesar flirted with other girls but you quickly got over it since he wasn't yours in the first place.

You haven't told anybody about your crush on Cesar and you want to keep it that way.

"Y/N L/N. Please come to my desk." says the teacher and you quickly went up to the teacher's desk.

Two minutes later, you come back to the table and start packing up.

"Y/N. Where are you going?" asked Jamal.

"Turns out I don't need this class. I'm going to Korean." you said and quickly ran out of the class with your supplies and raced down the hall to get to French class.

As you were pacing your things, Cesar quickly turned to look at you running which got him concerned. You left the classroom and started to run down the hall. Cesar quickly got out his seat and ran out the door and stopped when he saw nobody in the hall.

Cesar sighed sadly and slowly went back into the classroom as he closed the door and sat back in his seat.

"Man, this class is going to be boring." said Ruby annoyed.