Be My Princesa (Ruby)

Requested! 

Imagine Based On: Is it alright if you make a ruby Martinez x reader imagine. Where ruby likes the reader but gets jealous when any boy comes near her....Ruby always had a crush on y/n even when Olivia came around. He's trying to impress her

"Did...I...made it?" asked Ruby while trying to catch his breath with his supplies for math standing in front of the table where Cesar and Jamal were already sitting after running up the stairs in school.

"Um yeah. School starts literally in two minutes. Where were you?" asked Cesar as Ruby sat next to Jamal across from Cesar after catching his breath.

"The twins. They have an accident...again." said Ruby rolling his eyes in annoyance and Cesar nodded in agreement knowing the twins are a handful.

"So guys, are we going to talk about what happened last night?" whispered Jamal and Cesar and Ruby quickly turned their heads to Jamal.

"Not here. I can't believe that chica making four teenagers find a grown man." said Ruby in annoyance and he pinches his forehead with two fingers of his right hand to release stress.

"Don't stress about it. Just see what's behind me a few feet." said Cesar looking at Ruby with a grin.

"What are you talking abo-" started Ruby as he leaned his body to the right to see what was behind him a few feet. He stopped and started to stare to see you, his crush walking into class.

You were wearing a white shirted puff sleeve blouse with light colored jeans that hugged your body, your favorite color vans, silver jewelry, and your hair in a high ponytail.

"Wow..." said Ruby and he starts to stare at every detail on your beautiful face. He put his right elbow on the table, put his right cheek on his right hand still staring at you in happiness as you were walking in slow motion in his eyes.

Seeing you everyday at school makes Ruby full of joy and he wants to be your boyfriend so bad. He dreams about it almost every night.

"Ruby..." said Jamal looking at him weirdly but he didn't acknowledge Jamal.

Jamal put his left hand in front of Ruby's face and waved it up and down to get his attention but it didn't work.

"I told you Ruby was in deep." said Cesar and Jamal stopped waving his hand in front of Ruby's face.

You walked through the classroom until you heard somebody called your name. You turn your head and you see a boy waving over for you to sit next to him. You decided to, which Ruby got out of his stare.

"What is she doing with him?!" asked Ruby a bit louder than his regular voice and standing out of his seat, making some people start to look at him.

"Dude, sit down. You are causing attention to yourself." said Jamal and Ruby slowly sits down as he stares at the guy furiously talking to you a few feet away.

"What is he doing with my princesa?" asked Ruby, still staring angrily at both of you.

"They're just talking. She probably friends with him." said Cesar, looking from you and the boy to Ruby.

"Or he's trying to get my girl." said Ruby and his eyes were full of anger as he saw you giggling from one of the guy's jokes.

"That's it. I'm going over there." said Ruby getting up again angrily until the school bell rings.

"Save by the bell." said Jamal and Ruby turned and looked at him angrily.

"Don't look at me. You were about to make a huge mistake, mano." said Jamal with his hands up in offense and he took out his notebook to do the warm up.