It's You (Ruby) ❤️

B/F/N - Best Friend's Name

F/C - Favorite Color

"Y/N!" shouted your best friend, B/F/N across the hallway. You look at her crazy as she quickly jogs up to you.

"B/F/N, what? I got to class soon." you said as you grabbed your math binder out of your locker and closed it.

"Do you know what week it is?" asked B/F/N excitedly.

"Best Friend Week?"

"No."

"School Spirit Week?"

"Nooo!"

"Homecom-"

"NO! It's...Valentine's Day." said B/F/N jumping and squealing. Some students start to look at both of you.

"B/F/N! Chill! People are staring!" you said with wide eyes as you try to calm down B/F/N.

"Who cares! It's Valentine's Day week! Why did it take you so long to figure that out. I mean come on! There are literally decorations at every part of the school!" said B/F/N.

You look around to see most of the hallway was decorated by red and pink hearts and banners.

"I don't know. I don't take notice of what our school does." you said and start walking to your first class of the day. B/F/N catch up to you.

"Anyways, you think Ruby is going to ask you to be your valentine?" asked B/F/N as she repeatedly lifted her eyebrows with a smirk on their face.

"I don't know. But yet, I should know because he's like an open book." you said as both of you enter math class and sit next to each other.

"Well, I think he is. He's really romantic and a gentleman." said B/F/N with a smile.

"Yeah, he is." you said as you turn your binder to a new page for notes as you gain a pink blush by the thought of Ruby.

Ruby and Monse both enter the classroom and your eyes immediately went to Ruby once you lifted your head from your paper.

Monse waved at both of you and both of them sat together at another table.

-

Throughout the week, Ruby had your eye on you and you didn't understand why. Maybe, he wanted to talk to you about something.

Friday came and you came into school dressed in a black and red outfit since it was Valentines Day. Even though you don't have a Valentine, it doesn't mean to be all sad about it.

Your plan is to ask B/F/N to come over to your house and watch "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You" with chocolates and have a spa night tonight.

"B/F/N, I'm inviting you to come over tonight for Galentines Day where we will have a little spa night while watching movies. Are you coming?" you asked with a smile as you sit right next to her with your lunch. You hope that she will say yes.

"Y/N...I can't." said B/F/N slowly and you stand back up with an upset face.

"What?! Why?!" you shouted and B/F/N quickly sat you back down so people won't stare.

"Cause, I got a date tonight." said B/F/N and gained a red blush. You took a sigh.

"I guess...that's cool I guess. Have fun okay?" you said with a fake smile plastered on your face making B/F/N smiled and hugged you tight in happiness.

You were still happy for B/F/N, even when you were going to be spending today by yourself.

You turn your head and see Monse kissing Cesar as he was holding a sign that says "Will You Be My Valentine?"