Believe Me (Sad Eyes)

Requested! 

Imagine Based On: Can I request where you and sad eyes just had a baby girl named Valentina and one day sad eyes gets told that Valentina isn't his but it's not true, and he finds out that he's been told lies about Valentina not being is, because he took a dna rest turns out he's 99% the father and he comes and try to make up for it, but reader makes him work for it. Is there a way it can be a happy ending??

"Babe, why did you bring Valentina? Do you think she will be fine out here?" asked Sad Eyes as he pulled up and parked at Freeridge Park's parking lot.

He was in his car with you in the passenger seat and your newborn baby, Valentina in the back in her baby seat drinking her milk bottle.

"She's nine months old. I think she will be fine. She will be with me and you will be able to hang out with your friends. I know you want to talk to them in person instead of being at home on the phone while you take care of her." you said and you leaned towards him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

You look back at Valentina to see her starting to cry because she ran out of milk.

"You're done already? We just left the house." you said and Valentina started to whine loudly. She threw the bottle and it hit Sad Eyes in the back of his head.

"Hey! Why you!" said Sad Eyes growling while looking back at his daughter with an angry face while holding the back of his head by the sudden pain. She started to laugh at her dad being hurt.

"Why is she always throwing her bottle at me? S*it, might have to start wearing protection around her." said Sad Eyes and you hit him on the back of his head.

"Sad Eyes!" you said looking at him crazy knowing he's not supposed to cuss in front of Valentina.

"Don't worry. She doesn't understand." said Sad Eyes. A moment later, Valentina threw her pacifier at his face which caught him off guard.

"Bad da-da." said Valentina and your jaw dropped and started to laugh out loud because your daughter just corrected him. He gives you a glare.

"Yeah, baby. Listen to your daughter...da-da." you said looking at him and you started to laugh again until Sad Eyes leaned over to your right ear causing your laughter to die down quickly.

"You should listen to me, darling. You don't want things to repeat right?" said Sad Eyes in a deep voice, causing your whole body to have a warm feeling for a few moments until you came back to reality.

"Oh shut it. You wanted to be a father. Now, come on." you said. You rolled your eyes at his attempt to make you feel a way and start to get out of the car.

"Wait!" said Sad Eyes quickly and you stopped and looked at him confused. Sad Eyes quickly got out of the car and opened the car door for you.

"Babe, you didn't have to do that." you said with a warm smile and looking at him.

"I need to. You're my beautiful wife who birthed my beautiful daughter. I couldn't be any more happier than with both of you. I love you." said Sad Eyes looking at you deeply, making your heart melt in happiness.

"I love you too." you said and Sad Eyes wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

You never get over the way he kisses you. You love everything about him and you're beyond happy he's your husband and the father of your beautiful Valentina.

Your kiss with him was interrupted by Valentina's cries in the car.

"Oh Valentina." you said, looking at your daughter through the window crying while kicking her arms and legs around in her car seat.