Only You (Cesar)

"This is ridiculous. I'm not getting this done today." said Monse as she starts to stress about the math problems in front of her during math class.

"Come on, Monse. We got this. Ms. Allison agrees that we can work together on this." you said sitting next to her.

"Oh really? We can work together?" said Monse and you nodded. Monse grew a smile on her face and motivated herself to start working on the problems again with you.

A few minutes later, somebody came over and quickly sat down on the other side of the table which startled you and Monse.

"Hola muchachas!" said Jasmine in a sassy tone and waving her hand at both of you.

"Ugh, Jas, can you leave us alone? You know I'm not good at Math." said Monse annoyed.

"Oh hush. Math that we won't ever need in our life could wait." said Jasmine and Monse rolled her eyes. She pushed the worksheet in front of her off to her left side aggressively and let it fall to the ground.

"My birthday is this upcoming Saturday so you already know I'm throwing the biggest and baddest party ever! And I'm inviting both of you exclusively so you have to come!" said Jasmine excitedly to serious, causing you and Monse to widen your eyes in fear.

"Sure, we'll go." you said and Monse gave you a face like you made the biggest mistake of your life.

"Y/N!"

"What? It would be good for you. Are you doing anything this Saturday?" you asked Monse and she didn't respond in a few seconds.

"Your Saturday is taken away. You're going to the party, whether you like it or not." you said and Monse drops her head down on the table in regret and annoyance.

"See y'all chicas!" said Jasmine getting up from her seat and blowing a kiss at both of you. She leaves the table with two invites on the table.

"You're lucky. Cause if I never became your girl best friend, you would be stuck with a group of boys." you said. looking at Monse with a certain face.

"Yeah. I guess so. I should appreciate you more. I probably will be stuck with Jasmine and I can't stand her." she said and both of you continue to work on the math problems.

You felt a presence come to the table. You turned your head to the right to see Cesar literally just looking at you with a huge grin on his face.

You looked at him for a few seconds and back to the problem you were working on repeatedly for a few moments until you sigh and drop your pencil.

"What you need, Cesar?" you asked, looking at him with your head leaning against your left hand with your elbow on the table.

"I, um, well..." Cesar stutters and starts to feel heat on his face. Monse looked up from her paper and looked at him annoyed.

"Cesar, we don't have time for this. We need to finish this by the end of this period so goodbye." said Monse strongly at Cesar with glaring eyes.

"But I-"

Monse glared at him even harder with her furious face, causing Cesar to get up and go back to his seat next to Ruby.

"Monse, you didn't have to scare him like that." you said while giggling, remembering how fast he left the table.

"Who cares. I want to get these problems and sleep for the rest of the period." said Monse seriously and go back to the problems.

You go back to work and you feel somebody looking at you. You have an idea who it is but dare not to look back and find out who it is.