Marry Me (Oscar)

Requested!

Imagine Based On: Hey, how are you? I'm sorry to bother you again, but I have one more request, if that's ok. If it isn't, I'm sorry 😅 I was just thinking about a fic places after the third season, when Oscar says he wants adult problems, maybe a wife and a kid. Reader and him are dating for long, passed through so much things, maybe when he tells Cesar he says "Maybe get married to y/n"

B/F/N: Best Friend Name

L/N: Last Name

"Mano! Get your fifteen year old a*s over here! You know d*mn well you ain't trying to get no woman at your age!" you shouted at your brother Ruby who was only a few feet away from you with a woman at the beach bar.

"Get your a*s somewhere else, hyna." you said with an angry face and the woman gave you a stink face before walking away.

"Ruby, what were you thinking?!" you asked as you looked at him angrily.

"What? She has these." Ruby said and put his hands in front of his chest with his fingers crunched a bit.

"Ruby, just go back to your friends." you said as you rolled your eyes while pointing at them. Ruby got up from the chair he was sitting at and jogs back to his friends.

"Y/N!"

You turned your head to the right to see your best friend, B/F/N in her swimsuit standing on a towel next to yours on the sand underneath a big umbrella finally here to save you from all of this annoyance.

"B/F/N!" you shouted and you ran up and hugged her.

"Now tell me, what was that?! That's not the Y/N I know!" said B/F/N with a huge smile on their face with their arms crossed after the hug ended.

"I don't know! It was crazy!" you said excitedly.

"Probably because Ruby was in that situation. I know you love your little mano." said B/F/N.

"Joker! Get the meat!" shouted a man's voice. You and B/F/N looked behind at the entrance of the beach to see Spooky walking in shirtless with his swim shorts on, one towel hanging on his right shoulder, and a cooler in his left hand.

"Spooky looking fine today..." said B/F/N. You look at her weirdly to see her basically taking his clothes off with her eyes.

"Oh my god." you said making B/F/N hitting you on your right arm while staring at him.

"Hey! What was that for?!" you shouted at her as you held your arm and looked at her crazy..

"For laughing at your future man." said B/F/N.

"Ha! Yeah, right" you said and she hits you again.

"Are you going to do that all day?" you said with a serious face cause it's not funny no more.

"Yes if you keep laughing at him." said B/F/N with their arms crossed against their chest.

"What's wrong about it? I'm laughing because you really think he would be interested in me. That's just...not possible." you said and B/F/N rolled your eyes.

"But it could-"

"No, it's impossible. Now, let's move on from this okay?" you said and you turned your head to see Ruby and his friends.

"Ruby! You're getting sunburned!" you shouted. You grabbed the sunscreen that was on your towel and jogged up to him.

B/F/N looked at you for a few moments as you were putting sunscreen on Ruby's back and turned her head to see Spooky cooking burgers with Sad Eyes hopeless if it stays like this between the both of you.