Santa Tell Me (Oscar) 🎄

It was the night of winter break starting after school and Ruby was having an early Christmas party.

Christmas music was playing and people were drinking and talking about what they are doing for the holidays.

You were found sitting in one of the armchairs with your hot chocolate drink in your hand looking at the party all alone.

You were wearing a sweater green dress with warm stockings and black knee high short heels with your hair down and wavy.

Olivia was in the kitchen talking to Monse and saw you in the living room all alone with other people talking to each other in the same room.

"Y/N, what's wrong? It's winter break! What got you all down for?" asked Olivia after Monse and her came over to you.

"Nothing. Just bored. Don't wanna be here." you said and took a sip of your hot chocolate.

"Well, I can get a boy and y'all can talk." said Olivia and gives you a wink.

"Oh no. Olivia, how are you still on this? I know one of your revolutions was to get me a boyfriend but there's no point now. This year is almost over." you said.

"But Y/N, I promise you I will not give up til you enter the new year with a boyfriend." said Olivia and she walked away quickly and started looking for a guy for you.

Monse walked up next to you to see the same view from your perspective after you stand up from your seat.

"It's always Olivia. But seriously tho, you need one." said Monse and looked at her crazy.

"Who are you?!" you said with a shocked face.

"Just give it a try. I know things didn't work out with your last boyfriend but the next one will be better for you." said Monse, making you roll your eyes.

After your first experience of being in a relationship, you decided to not date again because of what your ex did. You forbid to even think a guy is cute.

A moment later, a specific someone entered the room and everyone started to glance at them.

"There goes Spooky." said Monse and she took your hot chocolate out of your hand and took a sip of it.

You stared at him passing through the room and was greeted by almost everybody at the party.

"Y/N! Stop staring! He's not cute!" you thought and you shake your head to get out of your thoughts.

A new song came on the speakers and it happens to be your favorite song to dance to.

"Ooo, Monse! It's my song!" you said excitedly and pulled her out to the dance floor before she could respond.

While you were dancing with her, you felt somebody was staring at you but you ignored it because your song was on. After the song ends, you sighed in tiredness.

"Oof. I'm going to get some food okay?" you said. Monse nodded and she started to look around for Olivia.

You went into the kitchen and saw a couple making out in the corner. You rolled your eyes and looked on the counter to see all different types of food.

You grab a plastic plate and you start to grab food you wanted onto your plate. You turn around, you see Spooky in front of you with his grin.

"Oh, hello Spooky." you said surprising yourself you didn't stutter.

"Hello Y/N." said Spooky, making your heart skip a beat because you never expect him to know you.

"You k-k-know me?" you said stuttering.