Bad Reputation (Oscar)

It was the first day back from winter break and you were feeling grumpy as you entered your first class of the day.

You have your favorite hoodie on top of your head with black leggings and your favorite brand of shoes with your hair tied in a low ponytail.

You walked past the students who were talking about their winter break and sat in the back. You put your backpack right beside you in the empty chair and put your head down on the table wanting this day to be over with.

A few minutes later, you heard your name and you looked up to see the core four in front of you.

"Need a friend?" asked Ruby and you moved your backpack out of the seat as the core four started to sit down around you.

Ruby sat right next to you, Monse and Jamal in front of you on the other side and Cesar sitting at the edge and on the other side of you.

"What's up with you?" asked Cesar concerned as he looked at you.

"Nothing. Just hate being back here. Grades, tests, drama, gossip. So sick of doing this." you said with a grumpy face.

Monse took her left hand out and leaned it over to you.

You thought for a moment and you pull out your left hand and grab onto hers. You looked at her and she gave you a warm smile and you returned it.

"Now that's Y/N feeling better, y'all feeling a party?" asked Ruby as you took off your hood from your head and put it down.

"Another party? You have got to be kidding me. said Jamal annoyed.

"Yes Jamal. It's 2020. Aka a new decade. This is serious." said Ruby.

"What serious is my happiness like y'all act like I'm not here." said

"Jamal...you are here, okay. I care about you." you said with a warm smile and he gives you a smile back.

"At least SOMEONE cares." said Jamal expressively as he started to glare at Monse, Ruby, and Cesar which made you giggled.

The bell rang and students who were not in class quickly entered and sat down.

"Welcome back everyone. Today we will-" said the math teacher, Mr. Knight until somebody entered the room.

The person has a black tee with ripped jeans, black shoes and a silver Christ chain hanging from their neck. They have a few tattoos on their arms and face along with a bold haircut.

"Lil Spooky! Let's go!" said Spooky and people smirked and chuckled underneath their breath as Cesar slowly got up and walked over to him.

"Hey! You can't just-"

Spooky gave Mr. Track a look that causes him to stop speaking.

"You can go ahead." said Mr. Knight shyly and both of them left the classroom. Mr. Knight continued where he started before he was interrupted.

"Man, he got our math teacher on the edge." said Monse as she did a small laugh.

"Monse, you don't understand! He's scary!" said Ruby with a scared face.

"Yeah sure. I can handle him." said Monse unbothered.

"Yeah, you can handle him...to your death! Remember he's the leader of the Santos." said Jamal with scared eyes as he looked at Monse.

"Whatever. We still need to get him out of that gang. Now we have to work even harder since Ruby over here promoted Cesar." said Monse as she looked at Ruby with a glare.

"We will talk about this during lunch." whispered Ruby and all of you started to write the notes that were on the board.

You always thought Spooky was attractive to you. I mean who wouldn't fall for him.