First Love (with Part Two) [Oscar]

Requested!

I LOVE YOUR IMAGINES!!!!!Can you do an imagine about how spooky has a thing like friends with Benefits with the reader and the reader falls in love with him but as soon as she tells him he tells her that she isn't his type of girlfriend. So after that she has something going on with another gang member and oscar get all jealous and beats the guy up and claims her but its too late for her?

*Made readers age closer to Oscar*

You woke up still on top of Spooky's chest with your arms wrapped around him and his body in between your thighs. His hands were wrapped around your lower part of your body.

You reached to grab your phone that was on the charger on the bed table. You unlock your phone and check the time. 11:30 pm.

"Oh no!" You shouted scared and quickly got off of Spooky. You started to put back on your clothes that were on the floor.

Spooky slowly gets up and sees you putting back on your clothes. He looked at his phone for the time and quickly put on his clothes. .

Both of you quickly ran out of his house and into his signature red car. He immediately starts driving as soon he gets in.

You went through your purse and pulled out your phone. You read 11:40 pm as the time. You sighed and felt relaxed that you were going to make it back to your house before your curfew.

"Thanks for taking me home." you said with a smile.

"You're welcome, hyna." said Spooky with a grin on his face and then puts his right hand on your thigh.

"Spooky, no. You already have me tonight. Now, let's talk about my birthday coming up. Are you coming?" you asked as you looked at him while he was driving.

"I don't know. I may have some gang stuff to do." said Spooky.

"Yeah, I know. It's nothing new. I just thought you want to come right before I leave again for my junior year of college." you said kinda sad and looked out the window. You moved his hand off of your thigh.

"Let me see what I can do. Till then goodnight." said Spooky as he pulls up at your house.

You thanked him and got out of his car. You quickly shut the door and jog up the stairs to your front door.

He watched you getting into your house and then left when your front door shut. You sighed and then groaned once you dropped on your bed in your bedroom.

"Hello Y/N."

You quickly got up and saw your sister, Monse looking at you leaning against your door.

"Monse. Don't scare me like that. I thought it was dad." you said. Monse chuckled a bit and walked over to sit on your bed with you.

"How was your time with Spooky?" asked Monse.

"How did you-"

"I know my ways." said Monse, making you groan again and put your hands on your head in regret.

"I won't tell Dad but, still. Why are you doing this with him? It seems like he's just using you for his pleasure." said Monse upset.

"It's not like that. We have been friends for a long time. But just recently we became like this." you say as you start putting your hair up in a ponytail and start changing into your pj's.

"Well okay. I just hope you're not-"

"I think I'm falling for him." you confessed and Monse turned and gave you a crazy look.